“Gluten Free and Delicious”

Petunia's Pies & Pastries
Ranked #12 of 71 Bakeries in Portland
Description: Petunia's Pies & Pastries is a flourishing gluten free & vegan baking business that was started in 2010 from the ground up by its current owner, Lisa Clark. We handcraft our scrumptious sweets locally in small batches in downtown Portland. We use only top quality, all natural, fresh ingredients. We believe everything you eat should make you feel great, dessert too!
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Loved having lots of choices in the menu and everything I tried was excellent. Had a wonderfully light pot pie with a delightful little salad on the side with the red house wine...Yum, followed that with a delicious donut! Wished I had bought more donuts for the hotel room, as they only offer those wonderful donuts on weekends

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Visiting Portland recently with my husband we started to walk the streets in search of a good breakfast on a Sunday morning and especially for something gluten-free. People on the streets were very friendly and a couple of passerby's asked us if they could help and told us about this wonderful restaurant up on 12th avenue. Not being city wise it took us at least an hour to find it but enjoyed our walk and views of the city on the way. Ended up eating lunch with wine and donuts on the side! It was just so good. The only problem was I should have loaded up on donuts to bring back to the hotel as they are only served on weekends. The menu for lunch was great, we had the pot pie. I tried their cookies on another day and their pie on another! Very yummy and the cakes look just awesome and didn't get a chance to try them so looking forward to another trip to Portland soon

Reviewed 8 September 2013

what a treat to be able to choose anything from the beautiful display of baked delights. The whole shop is so pretty and charming.I went with their suggestion of a Salted Caramel Cookie Bar, and it didn't disappoint. Rich, gooey, amazing. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Since my daughter has been diagnosed with celiac disease, every trip we take involves searching out gluten free places. This shop was magnificent. I thought she was going to hyperventilate and pass out. The selection and the quality were fantastic, even for those of us who don't need to be gluten free. Our only regret is that we only had time to go there once.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Wanting something sweet after dinner strolled upon Petunia's. It was close the their closing time - we were still invited in. Asking if they had anything gluten-free she smiled and said everything. I took away the most amazing slice of cake. I have a picture of it on my phone. I so wished I lived closer because truly it was the most amazing gluten-free baked goods that I have had.