“Overpriced, medocher food, & marginal service at this location”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #503 of 4,320 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Portland, Oregon
“Overpriced, medocher food, & marginal service at this location”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

While I have always liked Outback Steakhouse, whether in Hawaii, Washington State, or elsewhere. But on this occasion the Prime Rib was undercooked, fatty and relatively tasteless.

And the fun didn't stop there; the fries were undercooked and mushy, the bread was overcooked, and my soup was also lukewarm.

I would of complained, had the waiter returned soon after delivering our food. Yet, we didn't see him until we were finished with the meal, leaving half the Prime Rib and sides untouched.

In short, I will NOT be returning to this particular location, EVER!!!

• Visited February 2014

Hillsboro, Oregon
“I will stick to with my own "BARBIE" next time Mate....”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Not a place to go for a steak. I will not eat here again nor do I recommend this restaurant. The only bright spot was the waiters attempt to serve up that awful chow. If thats how they do it down under , I will dine with the yanks.

• Visited November 2013
Meath
“Travelled out of our way to be here”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We just love the Outback Steakhouse chain. Went out of our way to find this one. As usual the food and the service was excellent. The lad at the front of house needs to cheer up a bit but it was so good we went back again this evening. Quesadillas a must!

• Visited July 2013
Aloha, OR
“Not that good”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My dad and I went there because he had a $25 discount card. Dad had prime rib and he said it was good. I wanted healthy food so I picked from their low calorie dishes and chose salmon. I asked the waitress how to make it under 600 calories (like the menu said to do) and she said that it already is and that they add a little butter to the pan so it doesn't stick. My vegetable was too buttery and salty and so was the salmon. I didn't like it at all. Would not go back there even with a $25 discount.

• Visited March 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Food was just ok.”
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

I have been going to the outback for years and have always enjoyed the food. But I was disappointed with the quality of the food on my last visit. Not sure I will be going back anytime soon.