“Fun space, good food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond, Virginia
“Fun space, good food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a nice brunch spot. My hubby had the burrito, as did our friends, I had the breakfast sandwich. Both were tasty choices. Service was good, but pretty slow. They were packed so that may have overwhelmed the kitchen. Otherwise a nice morning outing.

• Visited July 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

It has been a very very long time since we tipped nothing for meal but this was unacceptable. It took a very long time for the food to arrive and when it did it was cool. Our server never came by to ask how our food was or to refill our coffee until the very end, when I think she realized her tip was in jeopardy.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Off in the burbs, a wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

On the recommendation of the bookstore staff, we tried this restaurant for lunch. My husband had a tuna melt and I had the mandarin chicken salad. Both were very good. The onion rings were too mushy, maybe a tad undercooked. The menu is large with interesting choices. The server was friendly and fast. We would go back, especially for breakfast.

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Enjoyed the perfect Father's Day brunch at Marco's. Everything was yummy, my son especially liked the maple bacon spread for his waffle! Great service and a sunny location.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Another terrible omelet at Marco's!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I'm sorry, but Marco's has terrible omelets. I ordered a vegetable omelet. How hard can it be to mess that up? It was filled with tomatoes and about 5 small skinny slices of mushroom and a teeny bit of spinach. No cheese. They should call it what it was - a tomato omelet.

There are so many other breakfast places in Portland. This is the LAST time I'm eating here.

Also, it is SO NOISY!