“Awesome flavors.”

JaCiva's Chocolates & Pastries
Ranked #93 of 126 Dessert in Portland
“Awesome flavors.”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Wow, JaCaiva's is very awesome. The eclairs, carrot cake, pastries, and chocolates. Ooh they are great. Great customer service, and the great Chef Jack takes time to check up on the customers. It pays to care! For that reason, it was my first time at his shop last night, and I am going back. I want that Key Lime cake.

McMinnville, Oregon
“Jack himself warmed our chocolate sauce”
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Stopped into JacIva's for their Saturday night dessert cafe. I had Seventh Heaven cake (7 kinds if chocolate) and my wife ordered chocolate bread pudding.
Everything was rich, decadent and delicious. Service was excellent.

For 25 years Jack and Iva have had this business and the family flair is evident. Jack's grandson was budding tables ("I love my grandpa!"), Jack warmed my wife's chocolate sauce when he thought it got cold, and Iva delivered our desserts.

Terrific experience overall!

“OMG! Everything they make is fantastic!”
Reviewed 31 May 2009

OMG! Everything they make is fantastic!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best decorated cakes.”
Reviewed 12 February 2009

Best decorated cakes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“they made special foil wrapped chocolates for a party my mom threw. they were very good. i've tried a couple desserts...”
Reviewed 12 August 2008

they made special foil wrapped chocolates for a party my mom threw. they were very good. i've tried a couple desserts from there that weren't good though. special orders i think are their specialty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook