“Great burger, as you would expect!”
Review of Killer burger

Killer burger
Ranked #36 of 4,630 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Interesting concept. Limited menu of assorted gourmet burgers, all served with fries, and prepared very well. I personally enjoyed the Classic, with a can of Bud Light. You can order at the counter and just grab a seat, or there’s a bar area where they’ll serve you, which is what I did. The restaurant was recommended and didn’t come up short. Great casual dining.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I parked in the parking area right next to this location to wander around downtown. After a few hours of shopping we decided to hit this joint for a bloody mary as the bar had a good vibe! Excellent customer service & tasty drinks! Mind you I wasn't hungry but I had to try their specialty burger! Idk how peanut butter works on a burger but it was on point, YUM! Great Experience here! The bartender told us about a bunch of stuff going on to check out and 8t did not disappoint. Found some great stuff at the Saturday market just a few blocks away!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very negative experience, won't be going back. They gave us another table's food. Tried to verify but staff said the order was correct. Received a lot of hostile glares from the other group once they realized the mistake. Staff attempted to make it right and give us the correct order. I think they were in a rush because the burgers weren't cooked as well as normal. The replacement food was also not what I ordered so I ended up not eating it and leaving hungry.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Room service or killer burger, I made the right choice old fashioned styled burger cooked fresh fries with every order !!
Glad I took a stroll for the hitel well worth it great value and great burgers

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Old fashioned burger, bacon, special sauce. Thick fries. Will return for sure! Noisy. Music adds to the atmosphere.