“Fresh sandwiches/salads”

Ranked #2,019 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: 100% Locally owned and operated here in Portland, Oregon. We have been a corner stone concept in the community for over 20 years, where good food and great people come together. We exhibit a passion of excellence in serving our customers fresh quality products in a friendly and fast paced food environment. We use our own unique recipes, made from scratch and hand prepared in our kitchens. All of our cookies, pastries and breads are baked fresh daily! Try our famous Fremont chicken salad sandwich on our honey molasses bread with a coconut chocolate chip cookie! We offer the convenience of delivery to Portland and the surrounding Metro area. Just call us to set up a catering order for your next business brunch, office lunch, or casual get together with family and friends. Meet, Eat & Enjoy!
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The sandwiches and salads are made with very fresh ingredients. The salads are made right in front of you. I thought the menu selections were very appealing and it is hard to decide on what to order. I ordered the half sandwich, half salad option so I could try two different things in one visit. Each sandwich order comes with a homemade chocolate chip cookie and it was really good. The staff is super friendly and will assist you and/or recommend menu items if you have difficulty deciding. I would definitely go back there to try some other interesting combinations.

1  Thank BRYAN T

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches are made with fresh bread and ingredients. They are a cut above deli-type sandwiches. Sandwich orders come with a chocolate chip cookie; the cookies are yummy. This cafe is definitely a keeper. I frequent it at least once or twice per month.

1  Thank Melody H
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We are regulars at this eatery because we love the food and the open architecture and large windows which let in the light even on the rainiest days. They make a variety of sandwiches using fresh bakery bread, healthy green leaf lettuce, cheeses and fillings. I always order the soup and half sandwich offering, and opt for the tomato soup. When asked, they add some mozzarella cheese and homemade croutons to the soup. My favorite sandwich is turkey cranberry and my husband prefers the tuna. With each sandwich comes a wonderful, fresh cookie. Service is fast. There are lots of tables outdoors for warmer weather, and part of them are in a little garden area. Usually there are baskets with samples of luscious muffins or cookies to try.

1  Thank Anne K
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The food at this restaurant has been good every time I have gone. Today I stopped just to get cookies, some of which other friends requested I get for them.

1  Thank Anonymous971429

Been to Bridge City Cafe? Share your experiences!