“Special to me”
Review of St. Johns Bridge

St. Johns Bridge
Ranked #12 of 453 things to do in Portland
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've gone over this bridge ever since I was a l1 year old girl. I once walked it with my girl scout troop. I never tire of going across this bridge. It's beautiful and definitely something to see.

2  Thank livedalot

Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a beautiful bridge - used it several times going to and from the Skyline Drive (highly recommended).

1  Thank AshleyGries
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My brother use to live in this part of town. I recommend going down to the park directly underneath it for photography purposes along with being on either side of the bridge. Classic look and beautiful to take in all types of weather conditions.

2  Thank chicago90Phoenix
Reviewed 5 June 2014

While my boyfriend and I took the bus to get to St. Johns (it was about an hour and 15 minute drive) it was totally worth it! We loved walking around the town and walking over this bridge was so much fun! Although if you are afraid of heights not sure if this would be ideal. It was sunny and clear out so you could see the city from the bridge! Not many tourists make it out this way since it is not an attraction but if you enjoy being outside and architecture definitely go!

4  Thank MIStross
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's a good drive if you want to experience the city, and if you're into the architecture of the bridge then check out Cathedral Park. You can play Frisbee under the bridge and swim out to the concrete pier. It's fun to look up from the ground and see firsthand just how tall the bridge is.

1  Thank Adam W

Been to St. Johns Bridge? Share your experiences!