“Portland Trail Blazers”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Portland Trail Blazers”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Great Arean, great Place to see any game you want. Portland has the best fans around. We are known for having the loudest fans and areana in the NBA. What can we say we love our team.

Visited October 2012

Portland, Oregon
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great venue!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

We went to a winterhawks hockey game and had a fun time. Very efficient venue for so many people. Even with a sold out game, lines went fast, restrooms were available, and staff was helpful. Would recommend events here.

Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Washington
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I have never liked the seats here”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I am 5'6 and have always wondered if they consulted a human being before they put the seats in place. I'm not that tall, but my knees are almost into the seat in front of me when I sit down. God forbid that you have to use the restroom. The whole row has to stand up. Very bad design. I might go there to see the Globe Trotters or the Circus, but it's really not that great of a venue.

Pacific Northwest
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great Times..Nice Arena”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We have been to many Trailblazer games this season & each time we've had a great time. We sat in different Sections #114, #121 and in the suites a couple times. Each seat presents a different aspect to the game. You can feel the "hum" of the crowd in the arena itself & the suite seats are a treat once & awhile. Overall great experience & a genuine love of a home town team!

Visited April 2013
Cottage Grove, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Rah-rah with Gaga~”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

It had been over 16 yrs. since we had attended a concert in the Rose Quarter and I was really impressed with the quality of everything. We paid for parking on their website and it was $15 but we are coming from over 2 hrs. away and didn't want to worry about parking. Soon as we got near the entrance they had many parking attendants out in the entrance opening. We found a spot and went into the elevator to the floor on our ticket and it was very nice, they weren't opening the doors yet but had a nice waiting area. As we walked in the carpets were really nice and the lighting was low with bars along the way, very plushy. We found our seats and were happy with them, they even had free binoculars attached to some, plenty of room, although next time I want to be on the floor dancing to Lady Gaga! I can't wait to attend another concert here.

Visited January 2013