“Beautiful hall.”

Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Located in downtown Portland, this hall is gorgeous and very well maintained. On another note, management of the hall keeps its booking calendar full, so entertainment is terrific in Portland! Hats off to the hall's management.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We attend concerts out of town on a regular basis.This time we saw the band Broken Bells. The sound was pretty good and our seats in the mezzanine were good as well. The band put on a good show. It was worth the trip from California. This is the second time we went to this venue and I would go again.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My first time to the Arlene Schnitzer i saw Daniel Tosh pretty much front row! It was epic the show and venue.

The second time was for a musical concert i was main level back rows, but I felt like there's no bad seat in the house.

Tip
Dress up and walk the park blocks before or after the event with you're date

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is one of my favorite place to see a concert. I love the balconies and the intricate work on it. I love architecture so this is a nice place to see a concert!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I liked everything about this place. The music concerts and some free afternoon performances. A very delightful experience.