“Historic Venue” 3 of 5 bubbles

74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Historic Venue”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I love this type of place to see a show because even though it's seated you can eventually get down on the floor and get as close as you want to the band. The Security guys were cool, and didn't say anything to anybody. The downer was when I went to the adjoining bar IN the building and ordered my drink and my comrpanions drink. I usually order a pounder so I don't have to get up for awhile to get another drink. When I leave the Bartender say's "you can't take those with you OLCC rules" I guess "they" don't have a liquor license for liquor? I unfortunatley left one of my drinks there I couldn't pound all three! Then I had to go the the other bar to get my friends drink! I hand her my card and she say's "CASH" only there is an ATM over there. Why they are trying to make everything so difficult is beyond me? The restrooms are also upstairs ONLY? Remember to bring cash, go early and enjoy some cheap drinks next store before the show, and enjoy the show!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank realtortothestars

Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“It is ok for theater”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

This was a live show and the effort put in by the actors is top knoch. Their performance cannot make up for the poor facility they are working in. Everything from lights to sound absorbtion needs looking at. I would go again because I like this sort of thing but if you are expecting a Broadway type experince don't go.

Hyattsville, Maryland
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“One of the best in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love this place. It's been around forever. It's in a nice enough neighborhood. The sound quality does the trick and the space is very cool and lush, in my opinion. As a theatre should be. Anyhow, I've seen some very memorable shows here and it's a venue staple for sure.

Visited October 2012
Salem, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great venue with easy access”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The venue was perfect for the Zombies concert (awesome!) in August 2013. Easy parking within walking distance, food and drink from their bar can be enjoyed in the theater, and good mellow crowd control so all have a great time.

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Oregon
“Ozomatli sounded great in this theater”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Very old funky movie theater now hosts music. It makes for an intimate experience with artists. I love the ceiling and the fact that they haven't removed all the charm of an old building. People who work there seem to like what they are doing which makes the atmosphere even more fun. The sound is fantastic.

Visited May 2013