“Delicious sliders”

Cuisines: Street Food
Description: Portland Food Cart | Mini-Burgers | Sandwiches | Hand Cut Fries
Description: Portland Food Cart | Mini-Burgers | Sandwiches | Hand Cut Fries
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting family in Portland, our son took us to this place for Burgers and it was very good. I had never eaten sliders before and the size was just perfect for me. We were lucky to get a seat outside, that was neat. Very popular place for sure!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We arrived in Portland after a very long day of traveling. One of my son's is under the age of 21, so it is super hard to find a place to eat late at night. We arrived here, and the guys working were great. Super friendly and quick service. We simply ordered sandwiches, but they were absolutely delicious. I ordered the slider size and it was perfect. Great cold local beer to top it off. Super fun vibe and they offer outdoor seating. We are definitely going back before we leave Portland!!

1  Thank kk1249
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my family in Portland walked from their house and ate a quick and delicious lunch at Pdx! They have amazing sliders and fries! Their chicken looks very good too!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I came here didn't know what to expect, but I sure glad I took the time to visit this cute burger joint.

The menu is very interesting. I liked how they tried out different ingredients and combinations. The person who took my order was very patient answering my questions....great attitude overall.

I ordered two sliders and sea salt truffle fries. The fries was good, standard taste. I just wish it was bigger portion.

I had the sell wood slider. It was tasty. I enjoyed it a lot. It was just the ordinary burger taste that you would get at a good burger joint. But the brioche did give it an upgrade feel.

I also ordered Hawthorne. It was interesting. I do think the combination of goat cheese and strawberry preserves tasted good, but it was certainly an acquired flavor for me. I don't think I'll order it again, but I sure glad I tried it.

There were many other sliders or burgers I wanted to try but wasn't able to. I'll definitely come back here when I'm in Portland next time.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This old house on the east side is now PDX Sliders. I had the... Now don't laugh... Strawberry Goat cheese burger with bacon.
She had two sliders that she was gobbling so fast she had to come up for air. Omg. These are hand formed pattys. Fairly decent buns. Great truffle fries. But the burgers are imaginative, juicy, hot, and served with ice cold craft beer. I never thought a burger could be so utterly improved on. Bravo, PDX, well done (heh)

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Pdx Sliders? Share your experiences!