“Amazing food and Service !”

Fino - Bistro Bar Pizzeria
Ranked #719 of 4,320 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We're a locally owned, neighborhood bistro, bar & pizzeria! Specializing in Italian & Mediterranean food, Vegan & Gluten Free options. Family friendly, special occasions, date night - we're ready to make your evening special!
Kamloops, Canada
“Amazing food and Service !”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We asked a local by our hotel for a recommendation for dinner, Pizza Fino was the one. The manager who also was our server is friendly, professional, and gave us great recommendations for things to do in Portland and places to stay. The food was hot fresh garlicky, portions are large. We tried Marguerite pizza, Pasta Alfredo, garlic knots. The next night we came back again and got spaghetti and meatballs to go. Everything was yummy. When we are back in Portland, Pizza Fino will be a return trip. Thank you for such great service!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank twobcurly

Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious pasta!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I ordered the lasagna, and it was very delicious! Our server was friendly and told us right off the bat what they were out of so we knew not to order it (I've ordered food and had the server tell me after that they were out, which is very annoying!). Cute neighbourhood!

Visited February 2014
Boise
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I didn't know it was possible”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I didn't feel like Italian but I was out-voted. That's how I ended up ordering a burger at an Italian restaurant, and it was magical. Someone in the kitchen has a PhD in medium-well-with-a-perfect-crust. Nice casual restaurant with a friendly staff - whether you order Italian or not.

• Visited January 2014
Falls Church, VA USA
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I always look forward to dining at Pizza Fino when I'm in Portland because the menu offers so many choices and the food is always delicious. Someday I might even get around to trying the pizza!

On this visit, I had beet carpaccio (thinly sliced gold and purple beets with a goat cheese and crème fraiche drizzle, then topped by little pieces of tart apple and bean sprouts in a delicious vinaigrette) and braised rabbit with pappardelle. The rabbit was meltingly tender as were the pappardelle noodles. So good! I finished with the tiramisu. Wonderful and moist.

Pizza Fino has all the traditional Italian restaunt offerings: spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, eggplant parmagiana, etc. They also have lots of choices for more adventurous diners. I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
Washington
“Charming little place in a charming neighborhood.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We've dined here twice lately and ordered pizza and a bottle of wine. The first time the crust was way too charred on the bottom and the second time it was slightly charred. The crust is very thin and good if it's not over done. The large pizza is the largest pizza is huge. They had a decent Chardonnay by the bottle which was nice. The place is very cute and quiet in the dining room or you can sit at the walk-up pizza bar in the front. It was quite popular. We sat in the dining room.
Yes, I would go here again because it's pretty good and I like the charm of the place.

• Visited October 2013