“Casual Setting/Good Beer”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating
Roseburg, Oregon
“Casual Setting/Good Beer”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My husband and I stopped for a beer here on August 25, 2012. We had been brewpub hopping all day and this brewpub stop was by far the most casual in appearance. The pub features outdoor seating if desired, local art on the wall and picnic tables inside the pub itself. The beer was "good" but not outstanding...

• Visited August 2012

Kunming, China
“Great beer, so I've been told...”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I'm just not a fan of the heavy, intense microbrews. That said, there are many like me who would love to see more variety on the drink menu; ciders, wines, import lagers.....

Visited June 2012
Kreskin2207
“Cool space with decent beer”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

After sampling a lot of brews in Portland I felt Amnesia fell a bit flat. The space is pretty great, the indoors a garage space, with the outdoors a great picnic table expanse. A super place to hang out and have a beer, I just wish the beer would have been a bit better. I was with two others and they seemed to like it a bit more than I, but I don't think its an essential if you're on a quick beer voyage to the city. They have food options as well although we didn't partake.

• Visited May 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Awesome, relaxing place”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Great beer and and really laid-back atmosphere. When visiting recently they had interesting art all over the place. The food looks good, it is cooked in a huge grill in the front. Will have to try it soon.

• Visited May 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
“Amnesia Copacetic”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

By far and wide the best beer I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying - And I've had more then a few in my time.

Amnesia Copacetic - If you like IPA's - This is the crown jewel. Do yourself a favour and try it.

Visited February 2012