“Stuck here for business, but pleasantly surprised”
Review of Honeybaked Ham

Ranked #1,711 of 4,363 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We were sort of held captive here for business, not a lot of other lunch choices close by but we were happy with the sandwich, salad and soups offered here.

There are newer reviews for Honeybaked Ham

Reviewed 17 May 2012

The is the most delicious ham I've ever had. They are very expensive, but you must try it at least once. I'm amazed how this ham can be so much better than any other ham I've ever tasted.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

The food was excellent. The cashier never smiled and almost looked irritated that we were there.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

Wow. I really enjoyed my sandwich. The bread was soft and the experience was great. I would definitely repeat this experience!