This review is written by a business travel who frequents Hilton and Marriott-branded properties throughout the world (primarily North America).
Great choice of hotel in the Portland area - relatively close to shopping and downtown. Opened on May 14, 2008. If this is the vision for Farifield Inns in the future, the future looks bright for the Marriott Brand.
- New hotel - new carpet smell, fresh!
- Great bathrooms with marble countertops, curved shower bars.
- bright areas throughout each room and suite.
- Good service.
- Close relative proximity to shopping and downtown.
- New LG 32-37" LCD TVs.
- Fresh, soothing decor throughout.
- Little confusing to get to the actual road that leads to the property.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included