Days Inn Portland Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cameo Motel(Portland)
View Hotel
All reviewsmax stationlight railplace to sleepcoffee makerwould stay here againyogurtmicrowavehairdryerproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I found my self stranded at the days inn! I tried to get a room but the gentlemen who came out yes it was 3 am but he came out and yelled at me that I woke him up and to go away!!! At 730 am I went back in because I had left my purse on the counter the guy said no one stole your purse get out! I asked to see the cameras because they are all over and he told me they don't record anything and to remove myself! So long story short I work in the hospitality industry and it doesn't matter if it's 2 pm or 2 am you should always provide customer service! I was seriously stranded! And my purse had apparently disappeared while I sat in his parking lot!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The manager at the front desk had a horrible attitude. Most hotels have a noon check out time but this hotel has an 11 o'clock checkout. My flight was a 3 so I asked for a noon checkout which usually is not a problem. He rudely said 11:30 and hung up on me. He also tried to charge me a higher rate than what was available. I had to show him the lower rate which was easy to find before he would give it to me. The room is great but the customer service makes it a bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Room pretty clean, but it does not outweigh the worst customer service I have ever seen!! So if you want average room and don't mind smart remarks and complete rudeness, then stay here. I will never stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We found this hotel through Priceline and booked through their website. The managers honored the Priceline price, and we checked in with no problem. They were even willing to give us a choice of having an upstairs room or downstairs room. The room was large, and the shower was nice. The beds weren't the most comfortable, but they weren't awful. The location is in a sketchy part of town, and we heard many sirens. Continental breakfast was fine. This hotel was fine for the deal we got, but I doubt if we would stay again..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family