All reviews portland airport room was clean club room park and fly the shuttle driver an early morning flight front desk staff indoor pool convention center trina inns conference proximity
Reviewed 28 May 2018

With that- it is a little older and always crowded but they get it done right here. Front desk help was excellent. Got us right into our room. Made sure we knew about the IHG club room and dining choices in the area. Room was vert clean and quiet. On first floor since we had a dog with us but no issues with noise at all. Great beds and pillows.
So no its not a luxury downtown place, but for a close airport location this is the one to pick.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during a recent business trip and was so unimpressed. I waited for the shuttle for about 40 minutes. When I tried calling the hotel (3 times) there was no answer & voice mail was full. I figured they must be busy, but when I got there, there wasn’t anyone waiting. The front desk lady barely acknowledged my presence even though I was the only customer. My room was just dirty. You could see greasy handprints on the headboard & the carpet didn’t look vacuumed - there was all kinds of dust bunnies all along where the walls & floor meet. There are no towel racks in the bathroom. What’s up with that?? My sink didn’t drain at all. I did call for service & the maintenance gentleman was very prompt & friendly. It took him about 40 minutes to unclog the drain. I went to the restaurant and ordered the fish tacos which were advertised as grilled & flour tortillas. I got fried with corn/flour tortillas. I had to send them back. The staff was apologetic & friendly. My 2 keys also stopped working & fortunately the maintenance guy was nearby & offered to go downstairs to replace my cards. This was an overall disappointing experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank szambed
Irina B, Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. It is very disappointing to hear the negative things you have observed during your stay with us. Your comments will be used as a training opportunity and we will defensively rectify our shortfalls. We appreciate your business. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you: irina.birca@atriumhospitality.com

Kind Regards,
AGM

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is older, but is clean and comfortable. It is fairly noisy - There is the airport nearby, but also a train track and the train comes by frequently. Lots of dogs barking, too; there was a dog convention in the hotel. The restaurant is good and breakfast was good, but breakfast is not included with the room so plan for that.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Our guest experience is very important to us, We strive every day to provide our guests with wonderful accommodations and great service. We appreciate your business.

Regards,
AGM

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Stayed overnight before an early morning flight & used Stay & Fly. No issues. Clean room, friendly staff, & very efficient airport shuttle both going to & returning from airport. Parking lot is well lit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

In my four day trip in Washington and Oregon, I stay at two holiday Inns. This is the worst I have travelled. Few examples: coffee was cold; oatmeal was dried ore at 9 am; I requested for peanut butter that never came;
When I have stayed at other Holiday Inn they have free tea, coffee, fruits throughout the day. Not here. One guest took a banana from a breakfast bar and server asked for a dollar! Really?
There isn’t much option for vegetarian for dinner. Shout out to John who made me a grilled cheese sandwich!
Overall, I won’t be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yashwini K
Josh H, Manager at Holiday Inn Portland Airport (I-205), responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us but we appreciate you feedback as this helps us to know where we can do better. Our hotel is a full service Holiday Inn, were we serve an extensive breakfast (hot and cold buffet and menu options). Free breakfast is served at brands like Holiday Inn Express that is a focused service brand.
I know you said you won't be back to stay with us again, but if there is anything I can do to earn your loyalty, please let me know.

Regards,