DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
2,180 results
All reviewslloyd centerdouble treeconvention centerlight railwarm cookiesmax linebreakfast buffetparking garagemoda centeracross the riverpublic transportationconvenient locationfront desk staffupon checkdowntown areaconferenceairport
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I only stayed here one night so I didn't see anything too bad. I really liked how they give you a cookie! The bathroom and the whole room was very nice and clean. They gave us a lot of towels and hand towels which was really nice. It wasn't loud and we couldn't hear any one else walking around or making noise. I like how it is also right across Llyod Center and close to the Rose Garden.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TerryGoldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Sandra C,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the positive comments and am glad to read you and a positive experience with us.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again very soon. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We found the Double Tree to be a great hotel. We spent 4 nights with our 2 children and found the location perfect as it was easy to commute around and was opposite the Llyod centre so was very convenient to shops and restaurants. We found the staff at check-in to be very friendly and helpful also gave us a warm cookie on check-in. The breakfast in the hotel was great value as it was included as part of our package. If we are to return to Portland we will back staying at the Doubletree by Hilton.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
TerryGoldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Jeff M,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and great review here on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to read you enjoyed your experience with us and that our staff served you well.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business and we all do hope you return to Portland and we have the luxury of serving you and your family again. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was attending a conference in Portland and I chose the Doubletree for location and because it is typically one of my favorite hotels, and this one certainly did not disappoint. From the moment you arrive your welcome is warm, and all staff members I encountered were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and a lot of the public areas seemed modern and updated. I also love the proximity to the mall and other shopping and dining and even a movie theater, so you will never run out of things to do in your down time. Unfortunately I didn't have dinner in the restaurant but I did have the breakfast buffets and it is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. Everything was fresh and inviting, and the server, a younger man (short hair, beard), gave great service and was extremely knowledgeable about Portland and gave other excellent recommendations. All in all this is where I will be staying on my next visit to Portland (I hope the weather will be nice enough to use the pool) and I would highly recommend it to you as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TerryGoldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

nwrider,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for taking the time to review our property here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read you had an excellent stay with us and that the staff served you well. I am especially appreciative of your comments as a senior contributor for TripAdvisor.

I appreciate the specific feedback and look forward to sharing your kind words with the team, especially the restaurant staff. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business and we all look forward to your next stay.

Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel once again surpassed our expectations. Great locations, immaculate rooms and a nice price (and staff). The cookies are delicious! We seriously like this hotel better than any of the dozen or so we've stayed at in Portland over the years.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Daniel A,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read we are your favorite place to stay in Portland.

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your continued loyalty and business. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great hotel for value. Right next to a mall and to a MAX station, giving quick access to downtown and sights. Convenient restaurants inside the property, a bit pricy but with good quality. Very spacious rooms. You can easily add an extra bed and bassinet. Service is good throughout, with quick check-in (and delicious warm cookie to welcome guests) and easy check-out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TerryGoldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Ana P,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton and for your great review here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read you had an enjoyable experience with us and appreciate the comments you shared regarding the spaciousness of our premium rooms and the service you received from the team.

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for your business and I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you again very soon. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.