“I recommend!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, United States
“I recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place is a great value, convenient but still makes you feel special and luxurious. It's more convenient and less expensive then downtown hotels. The view was great on the 13th floor and room service was prompt, beds comfy. I was in room 1366 (and no bad luck!) Can't go wrong. I was only here for one very short night.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

TerryGoldman, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Lucia G,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for your great review here on TripAdvisor. Your trip may have been a short one, but I am glad to read it was also a great one. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. I do hope you will stay with us again soon and invite you to contact me if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

tgoldman@portlanddoubletree.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I loved our stay here. We stayed while there was several conventions going on, and they were filled to capacity, in fact we were there for a convention at the Veterans Colosseum. We upgraded to a suite and it was really nice. But what made it nice was the kindness of the staff. We arrived before the rush and pre-checked in, since our room wasn't ready. Because there was so many people checking in at the same time, we were asked to wait. After half an hour I checked back and still our room wasn't ready, but this is when the manager over heard and took over. It still took us an hour of waiting but they were so kind to my son, offering him the welcome cookie and when he asked if he could have another, they kindly gave it to him. The manager gave us breakfast vouchers for one of the mornings and even took our bags to the suite himself. We enjoyed our stay and hope we can visit every year at our annual convention.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
tweez99,

Thank you for your stay back in June and for taking the time to review the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland here on TripAdvisor. I am so glad you took the time to come back and share your experience with your fellow travelers and delighted to read our staff served you with excellence.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business and we do sincerely look forward to your next visit with us. Please let me know if I may assist with your reservations for next year.

Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right across the street from the Lloyd Center shopping mall. Transit is also right across the street, as is a park. This hotel allows pets so the park came in handy. The room was fine, although a little small. There is a restaurant, coffee shop and cocktail bar inside the hotel and the parking garage us adjacent to the hotel, for a fee. Valet parking is also available. Overall, a comfortable stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SuzyQ62
SuzyQ62,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of the property to a variety of nearby venues.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. Please let me know if I may assist with future reservations and I am happy to check the availability of our larger premium rooms.

Washington, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our family stayed at this location Thanksgiving weekend. It was conveniently located near the Lloyd Center and great restaurants. Front desk clerk was very friendly. It was a little tricky to finding the elevators but once we arrived in the room, we were delighted with the cleanliness of the room and the comfortable beds. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
WindyRuth,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for your very positive review here on TripAdvisor. I am glad to read our front office agent served you well and that your room was comfortable for your stay.

I am sorry we missed providing clear directions to the elevator, and will be sure to share your comment with our front office team. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business and we hope to have you stay with us again very soon. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

WARM SPRINGS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed during the holiday season, our annual family tradition. The rooms were great, the hotel had festive decor, the food was good and the service was as expected (awesome).. Would highly recommend to anyone travling for business, family, as a couples retreat or alone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

SANDRA D,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for your glowing review here on TripAdvisor. Thank you for making a stay with us a part of your Holiday tradition. I am so glad to read you enjoyed this stay as much as the others.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your continued business and loyalty. I personally want to thank you for the recommendation to other travelers. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I stayed for a night here and it was a great experience. The staff were very helpful and friendly to chat with. The room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The location was very convenient to get to from the airport. Downtown is easily accessible via public transport although you may need to take a cab back if you are having a late night.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
M0untain_hiker10,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read you had a great stay with us, that you enjoyed your interactions with our staff and that you enjoyed the location.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.

seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

clean room, comfortable bed, wait staff at breakfast very attentive. would stay here again. max and Lloyd center with 1/2 block away. great location. easy access in and out of parking garage as we bought the Moda package.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Kendall M,

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland and for the great review here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read you had an enjoyable experience with us and that the staff served you with excellence.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your business. We do hope to have you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if I may provide any assistance with future reservations.