This was our second year at the Riverfront for the festival and while we didn't think it could get any better, it did. We stayed in Room 514 and had a front row seat to this years fireworks show! It was breath taking, best place to watch the show ever.
Upon arrival we were greeted by the very professional valet staff who were friendly and very helpful. The bell staff brought all of our stuff to the room quickly, professionally and were also just awesome!
Kanji who was our waitress at breakfast was also so nice, friendly and fun to talk to while we enjoyed our favorite table in the morning over Bloody Mary's and the delicious breakfast!
We highly recommend this hotel for any stay in Portland. We already have our reservation for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland's city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed - RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, with complimentary wireless high speed Internet and DVD players. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection