Recently stayed for brief stop in Portland and enjoyed a very good visit. Location is great, right on the river in downtown. Room was a good size and well equipped. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet and sleep was great. Bathroom had good amenities and towels were good.
Overall a very good stay for a short business trip. I would return and stay again when in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Tranquil. A landmark presence on the riverfront, Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel captures the innovative essence and intimate hospitality of the Pacific Northwest. A haven of warmth and tranquility, RiverPlace is a charming refuge located at the base of Portland's city center. Stay closely connected or blissfully removed - RiverPlace is an immersion in care, comfort and quality. The hotel offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and complimentary access to the Oregon Athletic Club at RiverPlace. Guests also enjoy our Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, one of the city's most popular spots. Everything about this restaurant feels welcoming and comfortable - including our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Portland
- Riverplace Hotel Larkspur Collection