Rooms were nice, beds comfortable, though it seemed small. You can get a complimentary refrigerator if requested. Bistro was fun, can't address food since we didn't eat here. The air conditioning system in the room is VERY noisy! Great location in the middle of Portland. Concierge named Robert was terrific, very knowledgeable and mindful of what we were looking to accomplish. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower hotel in Portland, consists of two separate buildings and combined they offer 782 guest rooms as well as: The Main building, remodeled in 2014 offers:* HopCity Tavern & Market - our new restaurant concept featuring a modern American gastro-pub cuisine and a grab and go market featuring Stumptown coffee and grab and go snacks and sandwiches * UPS business center - staffed Mon-Fri and a 24-hour computer/internet access connectivity center * Wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience. The Executive Tower, remodeled in 2015 showcases: * Concierge desk * Complimentary 24-hour fitness room with an indoor waveless lap pool * Computer/internet kiosk available in lobby * Wired and wireless HSIA available in all guestrooms for a fee * Free Wifi in the lobby * Parking garage - Each building has their own garage for your added convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Portland & Executive Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton