“Best ever cappuccino”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Of course, one might expect to have great coffee in Portland but this exceeded my expectations. Without question the best cappuccino I've had in a really long time. In fact, these were so perfect that I had two a day during my visit to the City of Roses. Smooth, creamy froth and perfectly balanced espresso. Worth flying to Portland just to have the coffee!

1  Thank AllSeven

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 17 February 2008

Love this place. Most exquisite coffee art I've ever seen. I swear the beauty of it makes the coffee ten times better tasting. Fast baristas. Limited seating just because we came late on a Saturday morning and so did everyone else. Fun place to take a friend. She said it may serve the best cappuccino she's ever had.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Albina Press? Share your experiences!