“Room for me AND my mother!”
Review of Rustler's Inn

Rustler's Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Prineville
Rustler's Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
Manhattan, ks
“Room for me AND my mother!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

This is not a new building, but it is squeaky clean and very comfortable. My mother and I came to visit my elderly godmother; we got a one bedroom suite with two beds; sweet for a very reasonable price. We enjoyed a nice little eating table a nice size LCD TV (32"?).

One bed in the bedroom, one bed in the front room. But that really worked well because you could watch TV from one of the beds, and her noisy sleeping didn't keep me awake.

There's a kitchenette with fridge , microwave, small stove and oven and sink. It was stocked with a few pots, pans, plates, glasses, pretty much everything you need. Oh and let us not forget a full-size coffee pot and coffee to put in it!

I visit once or twice a year and have always stayed at the pricier Stafford Inn or Best Western; but didn't want to pay for two rooms while traveling with my mother. I will never spend more again, this place is great!

Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Virtualcheryl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
STEVENSON
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This Motel has it's own patina. It's a little on the edge of town for my particular activities when I go to Prineville or I would favor this place more. I really like the oversized tub&shower combos. When it says stop and inquire about the rates do so! I normally do not do that but here it's the thing to do. The staff is friendly and there is an excellent Mexican restaurant across the parking lot

Room Tip: again I'd say away from the front near the Highway, but that's it!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank vovhund
Roseburg, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We decided to take a motorcyle ride to Central Oregon and called to make a reservation at the Rustlers Inn. We saw pictures online and they met our expectations. Our room was roomy, clean and comfortable. Everyone, including other guests were friendly and hospitable. It was a vey enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank M Diane K
Port Alberni
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Two friends and myself were on a motorcycle trip last week. Our original intention was to ride down the Coast but, due to almost non-stop rain, we decided to head inland.

Riding through Prineville we were struck by the appearance of the Motel and stayed for the night.

The rooms were clean and the furnishings were unique. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I was in the area.

A bonus is the excellent Mexican restaurant across the parking lot!

Kevin

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kevin S
Oregon
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The room is very spacious, the bed comfortable. Has all the normal things: coffee maker, fridge, micro.....but the cool thing is a comfortable chair....I for one do not enjoy a hotel room where you only have the bed to set on and watch Tv. And you just can't beat the rate, sure you could spend more but why?

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank dreamofengland
Vancouver, WA
Reviewed 6 June 2013

after 2 weeks of traveling and staying at less than stellar $100 rooms, this place was nice. The price was right, the room clean - overall very satisfactory. Another plus, real coffee with the coffee maker (not Folgers). Walking distance to several decent restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Albany, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2012

this is a motel that has some character and personality. the rooms are clean and well decorated. it is an older motel, you won't get a pool or exercise room but the flat screen tv and the wifi are modern. It is nice to have a kitchen and they allow pets. however if your animal doesnt like climbing open stairways opt for the first floor

Room Tip: upstairs is nice for sitting outside and just relaxing. the eastside gets a lot of sunshine in the a...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Marianne M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prineville
Best Western Prineville Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Econo Lodge Prineville
Econo Lodge Prineville
#5 of 6 in Prineville

Been to Rustler's Inn? Share your experiences!