All reviews front desk the room was nice rooms are clean pet motorcycle dogs
Reviewed 3 January 2013

The customer service in this place blows my mind. They are outstanding.

Coming through an icy mountain pass, I was ready to warm my hands over heater! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the manager had heated my room before my arrival. She's always smiling and is very helpful; if she doesn't know the answer to a question, she'll find someone that does.

The rates are great and the rooms are much cleaner than most other places I've had to stay at. My room had two beds, a refrigerator, microwave, tv with cable, hairdryer in the bathroom and a small coffee maker.

I brought my dog with me and she had a little accident in the room while I went for a quick food run. The housekeepers were friendly and understanding. I left them a nice tip for the inconvenience.

I'm going to continue coming back to this Econo Lodge. The management is astounding and they really care about their customers.
I'm a guest for life

Room Tip: I would recommend the second level to avoid the creakiness of others walking above you. The building is aging and it's to be expected. The rooms on the west side are the most quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice M
sunita c, General Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We here at the Prineville Econolodge look forward to having you and your family stay with us in the future.
Best wishes for all your travels.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife & I stayed her on Sunday October 7, 2012, for one night, in their very spacious King suite room. It was just what we were looking for after a long days drive from SE Oregon.
The manager, Sunita was a wonderful host, very friendly & very helpful and she was most welcoming. The hotel is in a great location and was within easy walking distance, a couple of blocks, to the newer brewpub "Solstice" which had excellent local beef burgers and local brews. In the morning we had a good filling breakfast at "Brothers" right next to EconoLodge. In the morning, it only took us 30 mins to drive from the hotel to Smith Rock State Park.
We highly recommend EconoLodge and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil L
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Phil L.,
We always work to provide the best service possible and are happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Econo Lodge should you visit Prineville again in the future.

Econo Lodge Management

Reviewed 16 August 2012

This is one of the best of all the Econo Lodge hotels. We spent one night there yesterday. Front desk was very nice and responsible. The room was clean and very quiet. It's definitely worth the money, in my opinion.

BTW, I was told that this hotel was family owned. They really care about their guests. We arrived at 8:50pm and our room key was already programmed and waiting for us at the front desk. It took me only 2 munites to check in, which was really nice after a long day drive. If have a chance, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniel X
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Hello,
Thank you very much for a wonderful review. It's always nice to have our efforts at improving the travel experience recognized. We hope your travels bring you back to Prineville for stay at our motel.
All of us here at Prineville's Econo Lodge strive to make our service memorable and every stay affordable and comfortable.
Best wishes for future travels.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Sunita is awesome! Her customer service and professionalism is something all should possess. Continental breakfast was good too! Very convenient and easy to find! There was a coffee pot, hair dryer, microwave and refrigerator in the room. Towels were soft, floor was clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We enjoyed a one-night stay here and had no complaints. It was clean, was Pet friendly, it had comfortable beds and pillows and hosted gracious staff. I would stay here again without hesitation. Do not eat at Brothers next door...that was a joke.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you very much for such a glowing review. We hope your travels bring you back to Prineville for another pleasant stay at our motel.
Best wishes for future travels.