All reviewsfront deskthe room was nicerooms are cleanpetmotorcycledogs
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was impressed by the manager. they were booked, so we got the very last available room. The electronic card reader on the door was broken so she called to let me know as soon as she saw that we had reserved a room online. She told us that she couldn't give us a card to unlock the room but she would be there 24/7 to manually unlock it for us at any time. We decided that was fine so we went ahead with our plans. I could tell that customer service is her top priority.

• Stayed: May 2013
SunitaC, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review. We always strive to make the best of all situations-- to hear you had a positive experience is wonderful to hear.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

If you're planning on spending most of your time away from your hotel, I would highly recommend this place. It's nothing special, definitely an older hotel, inexpensive but it's clean. If you typically spend time at your hotel, you may want to consider a different location, the rooms are on the smaller side and there is no pool or fitness room.

I did not notice an elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs, be sure to request a room on the ground floor.

Room Tip: For a quieter stay avoid room numbers 203 & 205, they are located directly at the top of the stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Your concerns have been noted and will be helpful in our committed efforts toward improvement.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Stayed there for a night during our visit to painted hills. It was a clean room and equipped with all necessary items. I would have paid 30$more for similar room at any other place. Service was very good. On top of it we got home made masala chai as a service from hotel manager, what else I can say. It was awsome.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jitendra_kushwaha
sunita c, General Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Its help to staff to do better and better every day. Best wishes for all travels. Sincerely Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2013

The customer service in this place blows my mind. They are outstanding.

Coming through an icy mountain pass, I was ready to warm my hands over heater! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the manager had heated my room before my arrival. She's always smiling and is very helpful; if she doesn't know the answer to a question, she'll find someone that does.

The rates are great and the rooms are much cleaner than most other places I've had to stay at. My room had two beds, a refrigerator, microwave, tv with cable, hairdryer in the bathroom and a small coffee maker.

I brought my dog with me and she had a little accident in the room while I went for a quick food run. The housekeepers were friendly and understanding. I left them a nice tip for the inconvenience.

I'm going to continue coming back to this Econo Lodge. The management is astounding and they really care about their customers.
I'm a guest for life

Room Tip: I would recommend the second level to avoid the creakiness of others walking above you. The building is aging and it's to be expected. The rooms on the west side are the most quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice M
sunita c, General Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We here at the Prineville Econolodge look forward to having you and your family stay with us in the future.
Best wishes for all your travels.
Sunita C.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife & I stayed her on Sunday October 7, 2012, for one night, in their very spacious King suite room. It was just what we were looking for after a long days drive from SE Oregon.
The manager, Sunita was a wonderful host, very friendly & very helpful and she was most welcoming. The hotel is in a great location and was within easy walking distance, a couple of blocks, to the newer brewpub "Solstice" which had excellent local beef burgers and local brews. In the morning we had a good filling breakfast at "Brothers" right next to EconoLodge. In the morning, it only took us 30 mins to drive from the hotel to Smith Rock State Park.
We highly recommend EconoLodge and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil L
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Dear Phil L.,
We always work to provide the best service possible and are happy to hear your experience with us was a positive one.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Econo Lodge should you visit Prineville again in the future.

Econo Lodge Management