All reviews front desk the room was nice rooms are clean pet motorcycle dogs
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I stayed in the Econo Lodge on a recent motorcycle trip and it was pretty nice. The room was good sized and the bed was comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean. the staff were very helpful, they even gave me a room close to the entrance to make it easy to unload and load my motorcycle. The breakfast was limited but OK and the wifi worked very well. There are several restaurants nearby. I will stay here again when I go to Prineville.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
SunitaC, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are pleased your stay with us was satisfactory and look forward to having you here again.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was working in Prineville for several months and stayed at Econolodge the whole time. It is a great value, the rooms are always clean, staff is always friendly and helpful,and it is located close to everything you need. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there next time I'm in Prineville.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was impressed by the manager. they were booked, so we got the very last available room. The electronic card reader on the door was broken so she called to let me know as soon as she saw that we had reserved a room online. She told us that she couldn't give us a card to unlock the room but she would be there 24/7 to manually unlock it for us at any time. We decided that was fine so we went ahead with our plans. I could tell that customer service is her top priority.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review. We always strive to make the best of all situations-- to hear you had a positive experience is wonderful to hear.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

If you're planning on spending most of your time away from your hotel, I would highly recommend this place. It's nothing special, definitely an older hotel, inexpensive but it's clean. If you typically spend time at your hotel, you may want to consider a different location, the rooms are on the smaller side and there is no pool or fitness room.

I did not notice an elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs, be sure to request a room on the ground floor.

Room Tip: For a quieter stay avoid room numbers 203 & 205, they are located directly at the top of the stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Your concerns have been noted and will be helpful in our committed efforts toward improvement.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Stayed there for a night during our visit to painted hills. It was a clean room and equipped with all necessary items. I would have paid 30$more for similar room at any other place. Service was very good. On top of it we got home made masala chai as a service from hotel manager, what else I can say. It was awsome.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jitendra_kushwaha
sunita c, General Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Its help to staff to do better and better every day. Best wishes for all travels. Sincerely Manager