All reviews the room was nice rooms are clean comfortable bed pet motorcycle dogs
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed at the econolodge to get out of the rain and have internet access. both were easily accomplished here. the front desk clerk was very friendly and offered me a discounted price to cement the sale. the room was very clean, with a work table, queen bed, microwave and refrigerator. the bathroom includes a tub and was. also clean. there is an extra $10 for the pet, which seems a bit steep. overall good value.

1  Thank dragon55
SunitaC, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time for writing a review for us. I'm glad to hear that we left a positive impression after your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prineville.
Thanks,
Management

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I have stayed at the Econo Lodge in Prineville Oregon several times while fly fishing the nearby Crooked River. This motel passes the 3 "C" test - it is clean, comfortable, and cheap. Much nicer than a camp site! The manager is very friendly and goes out of her way to make your stay pleasant. Although it is located on a main street, it is relatively quiet at night although I always take ear plugs when traveling. Ask for a second story room - no noise from above. There are no elevators. The continental breakfast is satisfactory: large muffins, bagels/cream cheese, coffee, juice. I will be staying here whenever fishing nearby.

Room tip: Upstairs room is quieter but no elevator
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
SunitaC, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for your review. We take pride in providing our customers with clean, comfortable rooms at reasonable prices and look forward to hosting your next stay in Prineville.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I stayed in the Econo Lodge on a recent motorcycle trip and it was pretty nice. The room was good sized and the bed was comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean. the staff were very helpful, they even gave me a room close to the entrance to make it easy to unload and load my motorcycle. The breakfast was limited but OK and the wifi worked very well. There are several restaurants nearby. I will stay here again when I go to Prineville.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are pleased your stay with us was satisfactory and look forward to having you here again.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I was working in Prineville for several months and stayed at Econolodge the whole time. It is a great value, the rooms are always clean, staff is always friendly and helpful,and it is located close to everything you need. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay there next time I'm in Prineville.

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I was impressed by the manager. they were booked, so we got the very last available room. The electronic card reader on the door was broken so she called to let me know as soon as she saw that we had reserved a room online. She told us that she couldn't give us a card to unlock the room but she would be there 24/7 to manually unlock it for us at any time. We decided that was fine so we went ahead with our plans. I could tell that customer service is her top priority.

Date of stay: May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review. We always strive to make the best of all situations-- to hear you had a positive experience is wonderful to hear.