“Like sleeping on the freeway” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Econo Lodge Prineville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
Boise, Idaho
“Like sleeping on the freeway”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2010

Right now I am sitting in my room listening to a "concert" in the parking lot at 11 PM. This will go on for another three hours. They charged me a 50% surcharge for high season, and "forgot" to tell me that the two nights I would be there they had a band directly outside my window. Worst Motel experience ever. Period. I plan to contact an attorney and sue for false representation plus damages. Seriously. I am listing my email so you know I am legit.
Scott
[--]

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
sunita c, Manager at Econo Lodge Prineville, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Thank you for your feedback, we are making improvements based on all of our customers feedback; we hope you have a more pleasant experience with us if you choose to revisit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Portland, OR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2009

I wish I could like the Econo Lodge. Friendly service, decent rates, simple complimentary continental breakfast, and rooms with appropriate amenities such as free Wi-Fi, microwave and refrigerator. Unfortunately, the most important product of a hotel/motel is sleep. And I couldn't sleep at all because of the uncomfortable bed and horrendous pillows--one of which was hard as a rock and the other flat as a pancake.
My partner and I stayed overnight in Prineville on our way to the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument. The lack of sleep made the following day's drive and activities very difficult and much less enjoyable.
For a value-driven property, not being able to sleep essentially eliminates all the value! The Econo Lodge should get the issue of sleep right and then worry about all the other frills.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Prineville hotels

Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2009

We were on a road trip with our Harley's and got in rather late. Manager was very, very nice and accommodating. The room was very large, super clean, comfortable bed and AC worked great! Not a single complaint...will definitely stay there again. Within walking distance to all amenities you will ever need and easy on/off major route.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prineville
BEST WESTERN Prineville Inn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Econo Lodge Prineville? Share your experiences!