“Family vacation”

Best Western Prineville Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Prineville
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Although this was not my first choice in the limited choices of accomodations in Prineville, I was pleased. I received my Military discount, the town is known for it's honor opf veterans and it brought down my rate considerably. The room was clean the lobby was nice and cool with a separte seating area and a large screen tv. The room was sufficent and clean, but the shower pressure could have been better.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. Our town is very proud of our Military Veterans. Our sitting area is a nice little place to gather and visit or watch some TV. I do hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you need to stay in Prineville, OR, then you should look no further than the Best Western. COnveniently located, they offered a clean, well-appointed room at a decent price which included not only breakfast, free Wi-Fi but also an indoor pool which my kids loved.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We do have a great location in town. I am glad your kids enjoyed the pool, it seems to be a big item for kids and adults alike. Please do come back and stay with us again next time you are in Prineville.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Close to shopping. Nice quiet King room with micro & fridge. Bed was comfortable. Indoor pool and hot tub were very nice. Breakfast was good. Hot and cold items. Check-in and out was quick and easy. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. All our rooms have Microwaves and Fridges in them. Our pool and spa are a great addition to the hotel. We have great choices for breakfast. Please come back and stay with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The motel seems newer and very well kept. It was very clean and the pool & hot tub were very nice. The heated pool was actually heated to a very comfortable temperature. We were on the ground floor and got a lot of noise every time a toilet was flushed, or faucet or shower was running in the nearby rooms or above us. Other than that we had no complaints or problems. There is a restaurant right next door and plenty of parking.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Actually we are over 20 years old. But we do a lot of upkeep and remodeling. Our pool and hot tub are a very big seller for us. Yes the pipes can be a bit noisy. Very sorry about that. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us next time you are in Central Oregon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I really had to haggle with the staff at this hotel to get them to honor my veteran status and to give me the Best Western Government/Military rate. I asked questions when I booked my reservation to ensure I was eligible and they assured me I was. When I got to the hotel, they were very reluctant to honor that rate and gave me two different excuses as to why it wasn't valid. In the end, I expressed my disappoint at the way that my veteran status was being ignored, and they honored the rate.

I also was traveling with my little dog and appreciated the hotel's pet-friendliness and being able to have my dog in my room for a small fee. However, the pet potty area was 30- 40 feet down a muddy slope. This certainly could have been engineered better.

Also, when I requested two extra blankets (for 2 queen beds in the room) I was told that I could only have 1 because they only had 3 blankets left to give out. What? I have never had a problem getting as many extra blankets as I need at a hotel. I thought this was strange.

Other than that, my stay was fine. The hotel was clean and appealing.

2  Thank Angela E

I apologize for the hassle that you were given. We try to do our best to give the best rate to everyone and make sure they get the discounts if they apply. We are pet friendly and do enjoy our guests and their 4 legged friends. Please do come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

this hotel is a very nice comfortable hotel. we have stayed at this hotel 3 separate times now and it has always been clean and comfortable. the price is reasonable, the breakfast is quite nice and even the pet room we stayed in this last time had no odor or stains. I will stay in this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PrinevilleInn, Manager at Best Western Prineville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for the great comments. I am glad that your stays with us have been enjoyable. We love our guests that travel with their pets to have a room that does not smell of other peoples pets.
We get lots of comments about our breakfast, we have two wonderful ladies that take special care to make sure all needs are met during breakfast.. Looking forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had a king suite. Did not have separate bed room but a divider between bed and sitting area. Just the two of us so that was okay. Hard to see TV from sitting area. Room did not have that disinfected smell that many hotels have which was very nice. Over all comfortable and spacious.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad that the room met your needs. Our housekeepers do a good job to make sure our rooms smell nice for when guests check in. Please do come back and stay with us next time you are in Prineville.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Prineville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prineville, OR
Econo Lodge Prineville
Econo Lodge Prineville
#6 of 6 in Prineville
The Lodge at Eagle Crest

Been to Best Western Prineville Inn? Share your experiences!