“Good Place for a Quick Meal”
Review of Beckie's Cafe

Beckie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite just before closing and they were still ready to serve us. The food was pretty good, and the waitress was very nice. They seemed to be really big on their pies, and we got a slice to go, but I wasn't very impressed. Everything else was pretty good though.

There are newer reviews for Beckie's Cafe

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a late breakfast/lunch here on our way to Crater Lake. It is one of the few places to stop on the way, but the food is good. We actually had to wait about 10 minutes for a table for 6.
Some had breakfast and some had burgers, but everyone had a good meal. Good price for decent food.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Beckie's is so-so cafe food. Breakfast was pretty greasy and every thing fried. Apparently they are known for the pies and my husband had the peach ala-mode which he enjoyed although the crust was soggy. In all fairness, this is a small camping town so most folks probably cook in their cabins or at their camp sites.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I stopped by Beckie's for dinner after a long day of hiking at Crater Lake National Park. Perhaps it was the fact that we were tired, but we loved the cheeseburgers that we ordered (accompanied by homemade potato chips) and the Mirror Pond Ale. I truly think that this is probably the best burger I have ever had.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had read many reviews of this cafe, on TripAdvisor and elsewhere. For the most part, it seems to me this cafe is a little overrated. When we entered the cafe we were greeted with "take a table over there." However, when our waitress came, she was very friendly and nice. Her name is Sheila! The three of us ordered a full dinner - when the orders came, they replaced the baked potato with mashed potatoes. But, they did offer to bring a baked potato after the fact. Actually, they did bring a baked potato about half way through dinner. The food was just average, nothing really to rave about, in fact we have had better food at other much less pricey restaurants. Beckie's is definitely over priced - I suppose you are paying for the expense of deliveries at this kind of rural location. Each of us ordered a piece of pie - again over priced to be sure - it is nothing spectacular, good, but just pie. I have to say we were a little disappointed after all the build up from the reviews.