“Recommended by our hotel staff”

Madaline's Grill Mexican American Bistro
Ranked #6 of 140 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2013

When we checked in at the Best Western in Redmond, the night clerk recommended this restaurant when we asked about a good place to eat. The food was excellent, and the menu has much more to offer than just Mexican (although the Mexican was excellent). Good service and lots of food. Just what we wanted before our outdoor adventure the next day.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I met longtime friends for lunch and had mac and cheese. There was a lot of it so I didn't know that I would be able to eat it all. I kept eating and eating until it was all gone! Delicious!!! I want more!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

One of my parents favorite restaurants in Redmond. The seafood eggs Benedict is wonderful! Highly recommended. The chicken in my Chef Salad was perfect! Chicken tortilla soup was great as well!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The food is wonderful as well as the service. We had their combo meal and the enchiladas and tacos as well as the rice and beans were very high quality. They give you the option of black beans or pinto, and both are very flavorful.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a good place to eat if you are staying in the area, but don't expect "the best" Mexican food you've ever had. I was told by a local at the Motel 6 across the street that it was "the best". I guess they don't get around much. Not to say it was bad, it was actually pretty good. I enjoyed the meal but I have definitely had better.

1  Thank yoda98513