“Thank you!!!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Phoenix, Arizona
“Thank you!!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I'm a truck driver and was stranded in Redmond, OR with a bad back. So I had to stay here for a week while I played games with the doctors office and my company. These people at the hotel are sooo nice and very accomadating. Rooms are clean, tons of channels on the tube, little workout room with a pool and the breakfast and coffee were hot and fresh. Score!

Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Dear J K,
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel and that our staff served you so well. I speak for the entire staff when I say it was our privilege to host you and we all thoroughly enjoyed your company. I hope if you ever find yourself in Central Oregon again (preferably not stranded) you will choose to stay with us.
Lead Guest Relations Agent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

On an long road trip one can run into all kinds of weird places to stay in the middle of nowhere. This sleepinn & suites was a great surprise. Super clean, very friendly & helpful staff, good price. Breakfast was fine. Would recommend it way over places we have spent $225.00/night. Chose it because of other reviewers' comments. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, 4 August 2013
Dear Caliloyal,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel so well. I would like to thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We value you as a guest and look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Very clean and the staff was very friendly. We enjoyed our stay and the location was very convenient. The breakfast was typical hotel style serving scramble eggs, sausage and rolls. They had a very attentive staff member refilling the coffee and keeping the breakfast area clean.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Vandomelen,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our staff, specifically the breakfast bar attendant made such a positive influence on you during your stay. We value you as a guest and hope if your future travels bring you back to the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Valley Stream, New York, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We booked a double queen room and were put in room 112, which I believe is probably the last room they fill, as the hotel was full on our first night and we got there late. 112 is bordered by some sort of staff area on one side, and is very near the front desk. Turned out to be extremely noisy starting very early in the morning, both from whatever was going on in that staff area next door as well as other guests coming into the breakfast area by the front desk. We also had a small child running back and forth above us from around 6AM onwards, and the floors/ceilings don't seem to dampen much sound.

We asked at the front desk if we could move our room and the staff was very apologetic and seemed to know what I was going to ask as soon as I said "we're in room 112...". They handled it like champs, moving us into a corner suite room on the 3rd floor for our second night to comp us for the noise problem. That room was huge, and turned out to be very quiet. We got a good night's sleep that night and were very happy with the upgrade. Both rooms we had were very clean and new looking, although negative points for putting the coffee maker and supplies in the bathroom! That can and really should be an easy fix, and I hope they move these items (after sanitizing them first).

One other nitpick: kudos to them for using CFL light bulbs, but most of the bulbs in both our rooms were the nasty blue "daylight" bulbs that make everything look like a dimly lit hospital at night. A couple were soft white but these just looked mismatched with the blue ones. A small investment in proper lighting (just getting the right bulbs) would go a long way towards making the rooms more inviting at night.

Overall I'd say we had a terrible experience the first night, and a great one the second that could be even better with just a few little fixes. The hotel itself also seems to have thin walls/floors compared to what I'm used to. On the other hand, the staff is great and the place is clean and feels new. The rooms are big - even our first, regular room was bigger than normal, with high ceilings.

Room Tip: Avoid room 112! Try to get the 3rd floor if you can so there's nobody above you either.
Dear Jeff W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your first nights stay in room 112, you are correct this is normally the last room we rent out. However, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your suite. In regards to the location of the coffee pot, with the set up of our rooms and Choice Hotel standards, the bathroom counter is the only plausible location for the coffee pot. However, we appreciate your feedback and recognize your concern and I would like to let you know our housekeeping staff takes special care in cleaning and sanitizing the coffee pots daily.
Once again we appreciate all feedback and use it to better our hotel. We value you as a guest and sincerely hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Bend
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The Sleep Inn checks their pool every 2 hours, and I have not found a place so far in Oregon that does this. I used to build pools and the quality of care they put into the cleanliness in the water is AWSOME!! My children say; "it does not burn my eyes daddy." Yea. Think about that one. The hotel is clean and staff are very pleasant. CHECK EM OUT PEOPLE, IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Dear Kenneth K,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us so well. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our pool facility, and that it served you so well. I sincerely hope you will choose to stay with us again if you find yourself back in Central Oregon.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 14 July 2013

If you are comparing places to stay in Redmond, or want something fairly convenient to either Bend or Sisters, this is a great choice. It's on the north end of town, and from what I can tell, is fairly new.

The staff is incredibly friendly, particularly Tiffany (sp?) at the front desk. After we headed out for an event, I was worried I forgot to unplug a straightening iron so we called them and they sent someone up to the room to make sure it was indeed unplugged. Also I totally got the check out time wrong - thought it was 12noon but it was 11a...which I realized at 11:30a. I called down to front desk and they just laughed and said no problem.

Everything was incredibly clean and tidy. If you are looking for one of their 2 queen suite options try to get room 328 (includes pull out couch). It's in a corner on the 3rd floor and has a great view of the mountains. It's also dog friendly!

There's a pool, somewhat small but nice if a bit cold at night, and a hot tub. Free breakfast in AM is more or less what you would expect - pastries, muffins, cereal, waffle maker, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, juices, fruit, coffee, yogurt, etc. Ample free parking. We'll definitely be back for any future trips to this area!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Zoe C, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate that you took the time to leave a review of your stay at our hotel. I’ve shared your fabulous praise with the entire staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I’m thrilled that we have exceeded your expectations.

I am so happy to hear what a positive influence our staff made on you during your stay. Tiffanee is a wonderful member of our team and has been recognized for the part she played in your experience with us. I agree that #328 is a great room- it’s my favorite!

We value you as a guest and hope if your future travels bring you back to Central Oregon you will choose to stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Zoe Christ
Front Office Manager
Sonoma, California
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Spent several nights here in early July 2013. Excellent property, well maintained, and the staff is super helpful. There are several good restaurants nearby and the property is easy to access from US 97.

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Andrew95476,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was such a positive one, and that our hotel served you so well. We value you as a guest and look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Lead Guest Relations Agent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
#2 of 5 in Madras
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!