“Clean comfortable and friendly staff”

Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a basic clean and comfortable place to stay. The staff was friendly and service oriented. There is nothing remarkable about this property but it was a decent value. The breakfast offers a better than average variety than similar type properties however the eggs looked over cooked while the sausage looked undercooked for our taste. Still there were plenty of other breakfast item choices. The wifi worked very well.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank parisryan
Jenny G, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff. We try very hard to maintain the best customer service and a clean hotel enviroment. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Jenny Greene
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We usually don't stay in sleep inn's but we read such good reviews for this one that we booked a night there. The room was very clean. The breakfast had a good selection. We did not have any problems with the internet. The staff was friendly and the room was quiet. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The reservation person was very friendly and helpful.. This is a clean and quiet hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast staff were always cleaning up and even came around to offer more juice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mauimamaEugene_Or
Zoe C, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We take pride in our hotel, staff and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We are looking forward to providing you the same exceptional accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a basic, comfortable place to spend a night in Redmond. It is clean, beds are comfy and the rooms are nicely decorated. The breakfast is standard fare but there is plenty of seating and it was replenished quickly when things were getting low. My room was quiet and well sound proofed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank auntshirl6

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review about your recent experience at our hotel. Our housekeeping, maintenance and breakfast bar staff work diligently to maintain a comfortable environment for our guests.

I'm glad we were able to provide a wonderful experience for you. We look forward to hosting you during your next visit to Redmond.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family and I were on the road with children all day (coming from BC) and Redmond was our first stop. Not knowing the area we checked tripAdvisor to find a hotel, reviewers spoke highly of the Sleep Inn. We went in with very high expectations and Sleep Inn didn't disappoint.

The hotel seemed brand new to me, it even smelled new and could not have been any cleaner. I used the laundry, which was located right next to the pool (Could do the laundry and enjoy the pool at the same time). Hotel was very quite and beds where very comfortable. Breakfast was above average and filled the kids until lunch.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you very much Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond!

Room Tip: Make sure you are a member of the choice hotels loyalty program as I believe they give discounts (an...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time for submit an online review about your experience at our hotel. We love online feedback! I've shared your wonderful praise with our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

I am so thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Our excellent staff works very hard to satisfy a high level of expectation. I'm pleased that you enjoyed all of our accomodations.

We hope you choose to stay with us again during your next trip to Redmond.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I want to start out by saying that my wife and I were totally impressed by how clean and comfortable this place was. We travel all over and by far this place beats every hotel and or home we have ever stayed in.

From the staff at the front desk to the maids, they rock. Very friendly, very accommodating, always a smile on their face, and they even catered to our dog Diesel. They give you a doggie pack with 2 treats and towels and a sheet for them to lie on.

When I pulled out the night stand to plug in my C-PAP machine, I was expecting to see some sort of dust or something. I have to tell you, the floor was spotless. I just wish all hotels were this clean and accommodating as this place.

Kudos to all the staff here. You people are the best ever!

Thanks for a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
EricJGroom, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Del W,

Thank you for such enthusiastic and fabulous review of our hotel! We take immense pride and satisfaction in both our staff and our property, so it's wonderful to hear that we've made such a strong impression on you.

We welcome any opportunity to help our guests feel as comfortable as possible- especially our four-legged guests. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be even more enjoyable than this one.

Front Desk Supervisor
Sleep Inn & Suites
Redmond OR 97756

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I am never disappointed when I stay here. The staff is always helpful and smiling. The rooms are always top-notch both in comfort and cleanliness. The Hotel is convinient to Redmond and Bend as well as points north and east. Breakfast is alway ready and hot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
EricJGroom, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear “EAB-Oregon”,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Expedia.com. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your past stays with us, and continue to do so every time you are in the area.

As you have noticed our entire staff diligently works to achieve high standards to ensure each and every stay is a fabulous for all of our guest.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Central Oregon!

Orianna Leith
Lead Guest Relations Agent
Sleep Inn & Suites
Redmond, OR 97756

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
Inn at Cross Keys Station
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#26 of 44 in Bend
Best Western Prineville Inn
The Lodge at Eagle Crest

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond? Share your experiences!