“Small town watering hole with family feel.”

Seventh Street Brew House
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at the Seventh St. Brew House a few times since moving to Redmond and find their food ample and tasty. Happy hour prices are a great way to eat a good meal for a small price. There is a great outside area with decks, tables and horse shoe pits where one can bring the kids, play a game and eat at ghe samw time. The staff is friendly and the only downside I can see is it gets noisy and a bit crowded at certain times of the evening.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Wonderful atmosphere. Horseshoes outside with picnic tables. Inside was warm, and clean. Excellent food. The kids burgers were the exact same size as the adults and came with lettuce and tomato, too which was perfect for my kids. Loved the fish and chips! Excellent place overall. Will go back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Visit at least once a week. Great seating outside in the summer. Service is great. Would like to see some different menu items but they are very flexible with request for food changes.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in for a beer on a Friday night. It was very busy, and we were ignored for the first 15'. Just as we were about to go behind the bar to get some attention, a waitress asked us if we had been helped. We had no water, menu, coasters, anything in front of us.) We were helped after that.
We went back Sunday around 12:30pm to watch a football game before we drove back to Seattle. The bartenders Nick and Deb were fabulous! Even though it was very busy, and Nick was by himself, then Deb took over, they were on top of everything and very attentive. We were so glad we returned. If in Redmond again. we will stop in!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have been eating lunch here for years and perhaps since my husband and I are known by the staff, we rarely have had poor service. Food is good and quantities are large enough to split. Generally, the french fries are outstanding. Even though it is a pub, it is a great place for families.