“If you don't smoke, this is the wrong hotel for you...”
Review of Motel 6 Redmond

Motel 6 Redmond
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Because not only is the lobby and elevator covered in smoke smell, it is also impossible to wash it out of your hair, because they give you no shampoo or hair dryer.

No kidding, it seems they upgraded the televisions on the third floor to flat screens (which we never us anyway) but they couldn't afford a ten dollar hair dryer. Two towels, ONE bar of soap to SHARE, and though on some sites it says there is a pool, that's a lie. Unless you consider a spa to be a pool.

No breakfast either...not that you'd want to eat near that smell anyway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty C

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent a night at this Motel 6 and they said they had a pool but they did not. Also they do not stock the rooms with shampoo or conditioner and only provide one very small bar of soap. CHEAP!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to get away from the noise and smoke. The receptionist smokes and the whole l...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Barking dog, unable to contact owner that hopefully was enjoying their dinner?! Slamming doors. NO sundries in the rooms, NONE!!! No shampoo, no Kleenex, no blow dryer. The cost of the room was not any different than other places I stay but I have never had to pay $2 for shampoo out of a vending machine before.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have stayed at this property many times over the last 6 years. First of all the rooms are always SPOTLESS. House keeping does an outstanding job. The Front Desk Staff are THE BEST. Jennifer and Mickey and the man that works the night shift (sorry I dont have his name) are always very nice and are very professional. All of these employees have been working at this property since I have been staying there. Overall The service is Outstanding and I would rate the cleanliness of the whole property including the rooms as Outstanding. Motel 6 is the only place I will stay in Redmond.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor have brand new Flat screen T Vs
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I always travel from Boise to Portland and I stayed here for the first time.

Getting checked in took the front desk lady quite a while, she didn't seem to put in much effort to make my stay comfortable. I wish she was a little more friendly.

The rooms were okay, a little outdated and the only that freaked me out was a spider in my room!
I told the front desk lady and she completely ignored me.

My stay was not very pleasing.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank WestCoastLife1
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was traveling the last week of July during a heat wave..over 106 in Grants Pass.Headed for Redmond on a Friday,I decided to rent a room as I usually stay in my Truck Camper. My Rhodesian Ridgeback and I couldn't take anymore of the heat! So i called ahead and the front desk was very accomodating,including a good rate under $65. The rooms are simple,clean,quiet and comfortable with fridges. I found the grounds acceptable to walk my dog to relieve himself in a safe enviroment..i am a 64 yr. old lady.lol..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed two nights. Excellent Motel 6. As we were travelling with our pet we appreciated being given a room near two exits onto the back of the hotel. Our room at the back was very quiet. Comfortable king bed, fridge and micro. Rubber mat for bath tub. Good distribution of dogs throughout motel. Large area in front of motel to walk the dog. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this motel. There was a subway serving breakfast within a two minute walk from the motel. Bend is 20 minutes away and contains a number of excellent brew pubs which serve high quality meals and an excellent range of beers. In between there is a large mall outlet.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
1 mi away
1 mi away
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Motel 6 Redmond? Share your experiences!