Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Redmond Inn(Redmond)
Hub Motel(Redmond)
Brasada Ranch(Powell Butte)
View Hotel
All reviewsredmond airportsalt water pooldirector of salesbreakfast was deliciousgreat roomplace to staysitting areasmall dogthe breakfast areafront desk staffcomfortable bedwafflesrooms are cleanworkout roomcomfortable stayexcellent customer servicefree breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Nothing comparable available in Bend. Rooms are huge and comfortable. Not the suite in the traditional sense as the living room is without a barrier - it's one long room. Nice to have a fridge. Exercise room is really new with two treadmills and one elliptical, which is what I like. Nice to be able to refill water bottles in here. Breakfast suited me: yogurt, bagel, eggs and ham. New hotel, desk clerk suggested salt water pool - would have been nice. Convenient to SR 97 - just off Airport Way exit. About 20 minutes from downtown Bend.

Room Tip: Across breezeway on the first floor. Convenient to breakfast and steps away from exercise room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you Vince C for describing our rooms and hotel better than I could!! :) The staff and I appreciate you taking your time to share your experience here at the Comfort Suites Redmond Airport.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Redmond/Bend area.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I arrived late Sunday night. I had made my reservation on an internet site and the hotel did not have it. Lyndsay worked for over 20 minutes to straighten things out with the site. She was able to cancel it completely, get me a total refund and book my 5 days for less. She was AMAZING!
The room was clean, bed wonderful, good, hot breakfasts,everything I needed. My last night was also my birthday and she comped a small ice cream for my treat. All the staff was exceptional! I will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a raving review! We usually suggest calling the hotel direct or using 1-800-4CHOICE to make your room reservations. Lyndsay is awesome and will love knowing you were kind enough to mention her name. Our entire staff looks forward to your future return. Happy belated Birthday from all of us!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Plenty of room with a desk and sitting area, as well as, balcony. Comfy beds and pillows. Decent breakfast, but many people were waiting for eggs. I was glad that I didn't get any when I found that they weren't real eggs anyway. Coffee was good, but I had to go out to the front desk coffee station to get sugar; they wasn't any in the breakfast area. I used the laundry room; $1 for each washer and dryer and there is one of each. Pool looked nice. My husband said that someone rattled our doorknob at about 1:30 am and he didn't sleep well after that. Scary elevator if you are going up to the 3rd floor; right before the doors open, it falls a bit. I was so scared that I took it up to the 2nd floor and then took the stairs the rest of the way as the elevator only dropped if you went to the 3rd floor -strange.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Ms Green,

Thank you for your recent review. We do use the information gathered here to help better our hotel. The elevator has been serviced and rest assured, next time you visit, you may ride it all the way to the 3rd floor without being concerned.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The hotel is beautiful; to access it you have to cross a rapidly flowing brook that runs next to the property. The brook is a featured view from the breakfast room while you dine on the commentary breakfast this chain provides. All the employees are pleasant, approachable and very willing to provide information about the area. However this was an “event” week and the hotel did not offer discounted rates during event times, as was the case this stay. The first morning of our stay, even though we had the “do not disturb” on the door handle housekeeping knocked to come in and clean up. Really, with “Do not disturb” on the door? Well no harm we were almost ready to go out anyway. The third morning when we went out housekeeping was out in the hall working on another room, we greeted her on the way out and told her we were on our way out, she could go in anytime and took the “Do not disturb” off the door. When we returned the room had not been touched. Not a big deal for us, and we did not complain about it at the time. I do believe however if a hotel intendeds to charge premium rates because of event in the area they should provide premium service to their guests, which this clearly was not the case during this stay. When we stopped at the desk upon check out, we wanted to point this out to the management but there was no one at the desk, we waited a little bit but no one came to assist us. We took our luggage out to the car and came back in to get coffee for the road, still no one at the desk. Finally we just left our room keys on the desk and left. As I said the hotel is great, I would stay there again in a heartbeat. The staff just needs a little more attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheroot98

Thank you for the nice description of our beautiful hotel and location. I do, however, apologize on behalf of our entire staff for not meeting your expectations. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and these incidents will be addressed so we can make sure they do not happen again in the future.

Please come visit us again...anytime!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Our stay at this hotel was very nice. We missed our very early flight out of Redmond. We were immediately shuttled from airport to hotel-a service provided by Comfort Suites. We were given a very clean, comfortable room at 6AM without wait! The desk staff was awesome in booking us a room right away. The considerate thoughtful care and concern they represented was excellent especially since we were upset with missing our flight so early in the morning. Great hotel, great staff!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites Redmond. Our friendly staff strives to make our guests feel like family! Please come visit us again when you can stay longer!