“Comfortable Suites”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Oregon
“Comfortable Suites”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

In town for work, I've stayed at a couple other properties in town but not this one before. Check-in was a bit off-putting as there was no one at the desk at 5PM and it took several minutes for someone to appear, the maintenance man actually had to radio the person that not only myself but several others had arrived. Otherwise, I found the staff to be very engaging. They mix items up each morning for breakfast, so you don't get the same thing each day. One day was biscuits and gravy, the next sausage, followed by bacon, then ham. I slept well for the most part except for the few other rude guests that can't figure out how to close their door quietly. The room was spacious and the TV had lots of channels to pick from. The only concern from a cleanliness aspect is I noticed some 'gunk' (rings from previous guest's beverage containers) on the bedside nightstand that never were cleaned during my stay. Everything else seemed to be attended to, though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Paul H, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, 13 December 2014
Thank you Rex K for your review! It really was helpful for to review with staff to understand the impact of their service, or lack of service on our guests. So glad you enjoyed your stay overall and for caring to let us know were we can improve. P. Beatty, General Manager 541-504-8900 or pbeatty@vestahospitality.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had to go to Redmond and wasn't looking forward to my choice of hotels to stay in. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised as I have never stayed at this brand or chain of hotels. This felt like a newer property with a large, clean, updated room. The receptionist upgraded me free of charge to a room with a balcony after I requested a room where I could open a window. Nice quality for a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Daphne W
Daphine W we are sooooo glad we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for choosing to give Comfort Suites a try, especially the Comfort Suites in Redmond. P. Beatty, General Manager 541-504-8900 or pbeatty@vestahospitality.com
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Not that we stayed with the staff...although they probably would have offered if need be. We just stayed in a room. An exceedingly clean, spacious and comfortable room that far surpassed our expectations. The staff was accommodating even at the late hour that we arrived and found a room to fit us and two 6' plus teen age boys. Very quiet night although we faced the highway. Next time we are through, there will be no need to wonder where to stop. Should change their name to Comfort Sweet!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Well "wetpeds" the staff enjoyed reading your review! They are glad to here they exceeded your expectations and helped make your stay an enjoyable one! Looking forward to having you stay with us again on your travels through central Oregon. P. Beatty, General Manager 541-504-8900 or pbeatty@vestahospitality.com
Eugene, Or
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable. They have a nice complimentary breakfast, but this time there was no bacon or sausage like the last time we were there. They also ran out of coffee again, which is not so much a problem for me as for my husband and others. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in was fast and I had quick service when I called to make my reservations. I am sure that with a little more attention to the small details this place will be back to all excellent reviews very soon.

Room Tip: Stay away from room at the far end due to noisy stairs
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
mauimamaEugen we thank you for your review! It is helpful to us to make the changes necessary to service and accomodate you and our other guests. We now have 2 coffee stations and actually rotate our breakfast items daily. Today might be eggs and bacon, tomorrow eggs and ham, the next day eggs and bisquits and gravy, then eggs and sausage. We have found the variety is appreciated, especially for those staying several days. P. Beatty, General Manager 541-504-8900 or pbeatty@vestahospitality.com
texas
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here one night before an early flight. The room was spacious and clean with a comfy bed. Nice to have mini fridge and microwave in the room. Free shuttle to the airport was a plus. My early flight was prior to the complimentary breakfast, however, the front desk clerk told me to help myself to some items that were placed out early. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Linda2003
Great to hear you took advantage of our services and convience to the Redmond airport Linda2003! So glad you enjoyed the Comfort Suites (though short stay). Look forward to having you stay with us again, soon! P. Beatty, General Manager 541-504-8900 or pbeatty@vestahospitality.com
Pleasant Hill, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Comfort Suites at the Redmond Airport. They were lifesavers to me--and a lot of folks--who were stranded in Redmond the weekend of Feb 8-9, 2014 due to the severe weather. They didn't just take us in and make us feel welcome. They did everything possible to make a bunch of unhappy travel victims feel special. They gave all of us who were stuck a discounted rate. The shuttle driver stayed late to get stranded people from the airport to the hotel (and this was with the roads so bad that people had to get out and push the van when it got stuck!) The hotel manager Jeanette did a special provisions run to buy food and beverages to restock their snack bar (which was running low) and she brought in food to serve a complimentary hot dinner on Sat night to all the folks who were marooned. They did all of this with a smile and with the hotel understaffed due to employees who were stuck in the storm. As an added bonus, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay with them again in a heartbeat. They have more than earned my loyalty.

Room Tip: The lower level rooms are quiet and have in-room hot tubs!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Marcia,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Comfort Suites Redmond! It was a crazy snowstorm indeed. We enjoyed having the opportunity to try and make a somewhat horrible experience into an memorable time. So glad we accomplished that with you! I will share this with my staff so they know that what they did made such an impression. You are defininately welcome back ANY time ~ even when we don't have such bad weather.

Janelle Breedlove
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My company hosted a professional meeting at the Comfort Suites venue, and we were very happy with the results! The speakers all found the accommodations comfortable, the attendees found the location easy to find and centrally located, and the event coordinator was extremely helpful. As the organizer of the meeting, I felt very well taken care of. Oh, and the food catered for the event was FANTASTIC as well! Highly recommended as a meeting venue.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
gmor113, General Manager at Comfort Suites Redmond Airport, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Nat,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at the Comfort Suites Redmond. We are pleased that your experience was so positive and that our Meeting Room met your needs. Dawn would love to schedule your next meeting whenever you are ready!

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Janelle Breedlove
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Best Western Plus Rama Inn
#5 of 8 in Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
Motel 6 Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Suites Redmond Airport? Share your experiences!