“Wonderful Thai in Redmond.”
Review of Thai O Restaurant

Thai O Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 139 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Had a great lunch, we had peanut curry and another dish (I forgot the name) wide rice noodles with chicken and lots of veggies done to perfection and Thai chili sauce. We have it prepared with medium spice and it was just the right amount of heat. I was suprized to have very good Thai food in Redmond it rivals some of the Thai I have had in the Portland area. I agree with previous post that it lacks ambiance but I don't really care about that.

2  Thank Kelly D

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Had the opportunity to eat at Thai-O's the other day when I was in town......I've heard some great things about this place and some not so great things.
Well, here you go -
The good -The prices are average at best for a Thai restaurant. Mondays are " $5 Pad-Thai" days which appears to draw alot of people for lunch and early dinner. The service is ok, not super quick but not forgetful nor rude.
The bad - If you've enjoyed truly wonderful Thai, leave that fond memory for another day when you visit Thai-O or you'll be very disappointed. This is not a great dining experience to savor the flavours of the Far East. Its really basic and plain. There is zero atmosphere in the restaurant as well....so don't take your SO here for a romantic dining adventure.
What can I say, cheap, basic food, no atmosphere and ok service......welcome to Thai-O's.

1  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 13 January 2013

The portion was small on the entre that I ordered. I ordered the seafood curry and it came in a small bowl with a liquid curry sauce and very little seafood. On a plate there was a huge pile of white rice which I poured the curry over. Therefore I paid 11 dollars for lunch for basically a rice dinner and I am not that fond of rice.I was still hungry when I left the restaurant and I am a skinny person. I would come back here again but would order a dish with noodles or a stir fry. I would hope that would be more filling. I enjoyed the amber ale from Portland that they had.
They are the only thai restaurant in Redmon so unless I go to Bend this is it..

1  Thank Jeffrey W
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Exceptional Food. Thai ice tea and coffee are great and reasonable for $2.00. Monday is $5.00 pad Thai all day and it is my favorite. Yum. I will keep going back.

2  Thank AlexandraMD
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I recently visited this Thai O restaurant while in Redmond, OR and must say, i was surprised at the overall food quality and flavor of one of my most enjoyable Thai dushes, Pad Kee Mao. I love this dish and tend to order it quite often so i compare it alot with other restaurants i visit. Overall, great food, friendly service and reasonable prices especially at lunch as I reviewed that manu as well.

2  Thank QualityInspector1