“Authentic Mexican on the cheap”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Great Taco Shop
Ranked #71 of 135 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Bend, Oregon
“Authentic Mexican on the cheap”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I had lunch TWICE, yes twice, at The Great Taco Shop in Redmond last week. Oh my goodness......first off, this is a real taqueria ( Read - authentic taco shop! ) This is where the local Mexican population goes. Its very simple and plain inside and out ran , by the looks of it, by a husband and wife. First day, I ordered a burrito with shredded beef. It was one of the best burritos I've ever had, and I've had several. Day 2, I ordered 3 authentic "Mexican style" chicken tacos. The meat was incredible....the perfect blend of spicey and smokey with fresh chopped onion and cilantro. The prices at this place are unbeatable. The staff are super friendly! If you want REAL, Authentic, fresh, simple Mexican food for little prices....hands down this is the place to eat in Redmond.

• Visited March 2013