“Nice hotel to stay at with a teenager”

Best Western Plus Rama Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My 15 year old and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I had to work he stayed at the hotel. The breakfast of waffles and sausage and bacon and eggs was perfect for my son and the coffee was great for me. Also this location is across the street from a movie theater, Shari's, Albertsons and Rite Aide and a liquor store. Also the pool is very nice and has a nice private outdoor area to lounge. All in all, I heard very little whining about," needing something to eat" OR " I'm bored" from my teenager for the majority of this stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwredmond_gm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thanks for passing on all that great info for other TripAdvisor readers!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Best place in Central Oregon. Most other hotels in Central Oregon are flea infested with dogs. This is a very clean place. I will always recommend this Best Western. Excellent place to stay with a great view of the mountains.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed for one night. This BW is in a good location right off the highway. Close to grocery store, drug store and a Dairy Queen. You can hear the truck noise a bit if you are on the end of the property closest to the highway. The noise did not interfere with our sleep. The carpet in the hallway needed to be vacuumed but it was a clean property overall. There were signs posted so you could easily find your way to the rooms and the Lobby. No elevator. Two floors. The breakfast room was a bit messy and nobody seemed to be taking care of the room while we were eating but the food offerings were adequate. There was a variety of hot and cold items. A good place for an overnight. There was no grab bar in or on the shower which could be an issue for someone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor away from the highway at the end of the hallway.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night mid week in May. The check in was fast and friendly. Our room was nice, although we weren't there much. The hotel appeared new or newly remodeled to us.

The breakfast was good, but I'm gluten/dairy free so there weren't many options for me besides oatmeal and a sausage link and juice.

No one was at the front desk (be back in 5 min) when we left so we left our key cards on the front desk and left.

FYI, no elevator so if you have heavy bags and don't want to carry them, maybe get a room downstairs. We were upstairs/middle and the room was very quiet. No noise from the highway or the parking lot.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for many years, and have been pleased, until our last stay from may 18th until may 22nd, 2014. The floors were dirty, the carpet had paper clips, food, and the bathroom was the worst. We did not dare to go barefoot in the room. I notified the general manager the next morning, and he showed a blank look with no concern. We finished our stay in the hotel, cleaned the bathroom floor ourselves,. and will not return.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed at this location in Redmond because there are many things around the hotel that add convenience for the business traveler. The room itself was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. There is a grocery, several restaurants, and is only 20 minutes from downtown Bend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Access to hotel was not easy to find, but rooms were spacious and comfortable and quiet. Lots of pillows too! The indoor pool was large, warm and clean. The breakfast was good and had lots of variety. We attended a family wedding in Bend and this hotel was quite conveniently located near our relatives and the wedding site.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
The Lodge at Eagle Crest
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#6 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Best Western Plus Rama Inn? Share your experiences!