Best Western Plus Rama Inn
Brasada Ranch(Powell Butte)
US$284
US$229
US$92
All reviewsburger kingbest westernswestern hotelsfast foodmovie theaterstay at this hotel againshari's restaurantbreakfast roombed was very comfortablea great staywaffleshot breakfastpool and hot tuba nice place to staythe main highwaywe've stayedeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Not a bad place to stay….close to Smith Rock, Bend and an easy drive to the Painted Hills. Beds are comfortable, breakfast isn't anything fancy, but also not all sugar items like some places. Would be nice to have hard boiled eggs as well as the scrambled or omelet choices. Good variety of fruit. Wireless cut out on us quite a bit, but still useable. Shower head gave us some issues, but always had hot water.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwredmond_gm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Our location is often the reason many choose to stay with us, so close to stores, restaurants, banks, a movie theater, etc., in addition to the short drive to Bend or Smith Rock.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

A little off the main highway of central Oregon a quiet hotel. Warm inside pool with small outside area to sit a view pool area. Non crowded with safe parking on both sides of hotel. Wonderful breakfast served for almost 3 hours. Safe location with movie theater and restaurant choices nearby. 15 minutes from Bend, an easy trip to a larger city with a lot to do.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwredmond_gm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Sharing your experience is a great way for others to get an inside look at what our hotel and the area is really all about. Thank you very much for taking the time to do so.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was looking for an inexpensive single night stay while visiting family, this Best Western gave med exactly what I wanted. Located just off the main highway there was some background noise from cars, trucks and the occasional train but nothing that bothered me. The noise level from the hall was a little higher than I would have liked but again not that bad. We found the room clean and well maintained. Staff was friendly and may have set a record for checking me in, I got back to the car so quick my wife asked if there was a problem. Only had coffee and a muffing for breakfast so I can't really comment on breakfast that except the coffee was surprisingly good. I would recommend this Best Western to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thx!

(trying to set a record for responding to your review)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff at Best Western Plus Rama Inn was excellent. They were very helpful, and a few of them went above and beyond our expectations. The hotel itself was what we expected for the price we paid, but I believe there are a few new suites that we didn't see. Our room was the old manager's apartment, so it wasn't a "normal" room at the hotel. We will probably stay here again when we are in town, it is very close to where my classes are usually held.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the review. Everyone always comments on how unusual that "old manager's apartment" is. I'm happy to pass on, however, that it will soon become our new, larger, and better equiped fitness room. Stay tuned!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My 15 year old and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, I had to work he stayed at the hotel. The breakfast of waffles and sausage and bacon and eggs was perfect for my son and the coffee was great for me. Also this location is across the street from a movie theater, Shari's, Albertsons and Rite Aide and a liquor store. Also the pool is very nice and has a nice private outdoor area to lounge. All in all, I heard very little whining about," needing something to eat" OR " I'm bored" from my teenager for the majority of this stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for passing on all that great info for other TripAdvisor readers!