“Friendly Place and Good Rooms”
Review of Redmond Inn

Redmond Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Cortez, Colorado
“Friendly Place and Good Rooms”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The staff was very friendly and the rooms are nice. The bed is a little hard and the street is a little noisy so if you are a light sleeper I wouldn't recommend it. Each room has a fridge and a microwave.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Turlock, California
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is my second stay at this hotel. I like its location and price. This hotel is older, but well maintained. It comes with all the amenities including a refrigerator and microwave. The beds are adequate, but new mattresses are needed. I did not use the pool. The breakfast is fine for a grab and go.

The staff is terrific and accommodating. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank rocklvr03
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Check in was easy and quick. I had to have a smoking room because of the dog show- yes I'm here for the show also. My Grand Champ. Schipperke. One dog is free the other dog is $7 per night.
The room smelled great. Not at all like a smoking room. Magazine's in the room are new and up to date. So far a really great place.
It is old but very clean.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 June 2014

this place is so so ,,,,,, its right on the highway so it can be noisy , the rooms are ok - nothing special ,, fridge and micro ,coffee maker ,, bed was ok - again nothing special ,, A/C works marginally, i might be worried on a really hot day ,,,,, the breakfast is pre-made pastries and cereal and toast and bagels + juice ,, nothing special ,, price is ok

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel is old and run down. The frig very loud the heater very loud traffic very loud. Walls paper thin was kept up all night because of the noise. Some one posted the breakfast was good lol the breakfast is cheesy I paid 69.99 not even worth it maybe 29.99. I can get a comfort inn for 69.99 with a wonderful breakfast. The beds they are like sleeping on the floor. I will not return to this place ever.

Room Tip: I have none I was on the end and it was noisy all night.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Redmond hotels

Redmond
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was a great place to stay. Not hard to find and the people were nice that run it. We will go there again when we visit! Others in our family went to the other hotels and they all had complaints of loud refridgerators, ours was quiet. They had loud airconditioners/heater, we didn't and it ran all night. We could have brought our dog but we left him home, he would have been welcomed if we did. Hands down this was the best deal and we paid 1/2 less then the others did at the competitors. It was so nice to "go home" to our room at the end of each family day and have so down time. Thanks again for the nice weekend!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Linda U
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 20 March 2014

It is not fancy on the outside, but my room was well-maintained and very clean. The TV was not a nice flat-screen HDTV, but I did not watch any TV, so I guess it does not matter. I liked the price, and I would certainly stay there again--if I was staying in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank tcpete
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond
#7 of 8 in Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
Super 8 Redmond
#5 of 8 in Redmond

Been to Redmond Inn? Share your experiences!