“renewed my faith”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Reedsport
Fairfield, Montana
“renewed my faith”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

After a personal boycott of Best Westerns because of the horrific treatment my grandson's father received in Miles City, Montana a few years ago, I decided to try again and stopped at Reedsport, OR.. The staff was welcoming and cheerful to weary travelers, answering every question. The rooms were quiet and lovely and thank you for the guest laundryroom! Best Westerns are usually the most beautiful lodgings in any given community, so I am happy I gave them another try. I'll be back!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank montanavicki

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Glenelg, Maryland
Reviewed 29 May 2011

We stayed here as part of our tour down the Oregon coast. Not such a great town, but a good stopping point for the night. The room was a good size, had 1 queen bed, a coffeemaker, and a hairdryer. Two luggage racks - I wish all hotels would provide two. Wi-fi in the lobby but not in the room - they give you a cable and ask you to return it when you check out. We stay at Best Westerns a lot and my points are supposed to get me a free snack when I check in - this was the only BW of the 5 we visited on this trip to give me a snack. My only complaint was that the room had an unpleasant smell to it, but not bad enough to ask for another room. Breakfast was nice - in a room off the lobby, 6:30-9:30. Scrambled eggs, sausage, pastries, donuts, cereal, biscuits, coffee and juice. Coffee and tea are available throughout the day there.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank snapngo
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 7 April 2011

okay so it was an average room.. Older hotel but clean. I had to do laundry and that was not cool. The dryer TOOK FOR EVER... I burned a lot of quarters in that machine.. Had take out from "BedRock" ugh wouldn't do that again. The staff did honor the internet price for $93/ night the breakfast was "okay"

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 13 January 2011

I checked into my King room w/jacuzzi, Wow large room,bigger than most flatscreen TV, table w/2 chairs, Micro/Fridge, w/counter on top very nice when preparing microwave meals. Bed was comfortable w/plenty of pillows!!! Well lit, lots of lamps a closet very nice touch!!! The Staff is amazingly friendly, Ashley I hope everyone gets to meet you she is very helpful & knowlegeable & super friendly!!! The one disadvantage is the internet access you need a networking cable to use internet, I had to go buy one next door at Ace wasn't expecting the extra expence, and then I had to just get a short one so I had to sit at table to work, I would have rather ben on the bed. So just so everyone know bring a networking cable RJ-45 or you won't have access. They do have Wi-fi in office. My next thing is for such a beautifull room W/ great towels better than most Hotels!!! The bed linens could have been upgraded to say 400 count all cotton!!! Just a suggestion they were kinda scratchy!!! Breakfast is very good, waffles as in other BW"S would be nice, eggs were warm and sausage was good pretty basic breakfast but it saved me from having to go out!!! Room was very clean and during my stay so far it's been quiet!!! A great plaace to stay!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank beachbums0521
turner, or
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Stay could not have been better. roomy. neat and clean inside and out. quiet. everything planned for the comfort and convenience of the guests. Continental breakfast: eggs, bacon and sausage, oatmeal. toast or rolls, beverage etc. Great place to relax.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We got a wonderful surprise when we checked in, the room we had reserved had been rented, so thay had already upgraded us to a king size suite!! One of the largest rooms we have ever stayed in. Living room was walled off from the bedroom by a floor to ceiligh partition, almost like a real wall. Bed linens were clean and soft, and the entire room looked and smelled as if it had just been remodeled. It still had that new smell. small refrigerator, microware and TV all worked perfectly, and the frig was quiet. Room even had a small bar sink next to the microwave, and away from the bathroom. The night clerk was helpful and recommended a take-out pizza that was one of the best we have ever eaten. Could not have asked for anything more of a motel room, This was better than some of the top end chain hotels we have stayed in. We hated to leave the next day.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2010

We stayed here after a long drive from CCrater Lakke, The checkin was fast and the service great.l The room was a clean and large king suite. We enjoyed the stay. Antique car club also staying and very interesting to see.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reedsport
Best Western Pier Point Inn
Best Western Holiday Hotel
River House Inn
River House Inn
#1 of 13 in Florence

Been to Best Western Salbasgeon Inn & Suites of Reedsport? Share your experiences!