“An absolutely perfect stay at a wonderful home...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Holly R
“An absolutely perfect stay at a wonderful home - couldn't have been any better!”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I was so impressed with this home from the moment we drove up! The location and view are both excellent - set up high with beautiful ocean views on a quiet residential street where the sound of the waves can lull you to sleep at night. The home itself is large, bright, sunny, fully equipped with everything & anything you could think of, and immaculately clean. There is even a beautiful little enclosed backyard looking out over a lake. After a day at the beach, it was so nice to relax on the front porch and watch the ocean. We went crabbing in Nehalem Bay and enjoyed the local restaurants. What a wonderful, relaxing vacation - I would happily return again in the future. I also give my highest recommendation to the property manager Tracey, who went way out of the way to collect and mail me clothing I had left in a bedroom drawer. The whole experience went very smoothly, and my deposit was promptly refunded. I loved this home!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing