“A Great Beach Weekender”
Review of Sea Treasures Inn

and 1 more site!
Sea Treasures Inn
Portland, Oregon
“A Great Beach Weekender”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We spent the weekend here, and it was a great experience for the two of us.. Nice and quiet and the room was very clean. The management was very polite and helpful. One block from the beach! We are looking forward to our next visit. Hope you all don't get there first!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rainydaysandmondays
Jeremy H, Director of Sales at Sea Treasures Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank You for the great review ! Please look out for our winter weekend getaway specials coming soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Placerville, California
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I was travelling through on my way to a wedding and decided to stop for the night at Sea Treasures Inn. It was the perfect spot. The beach was very close so my son and I had a good time walking and playing on the beach. The restaurants were close and very friendly. And the hotel itself was clean, had a big screen HD TV in the room and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Smith2414
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Very large room, extra large TV, large fridge, large microwave, not necessarily modern but very clean. Very interesting ruffled bedspread. Comfy sheets. Sort of a sea view. Quiet (low season). No AC but fans. No breakfast. Bucket of ice delivered to your room upon check in.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sycha
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My stay at The Sea Treasures Inn was fantastic. The room was much larger than I anticipated and had a small kitchen complete with dishes. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we made special requests (more towels) or asked for recommendations on local restaurants. They have very close access to the beach and there was no traffic noise in the evening. The room in itself was very clean and quite comfortable. If you’re looking for a place to get away on the coast, I’d highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Brandi W W
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Great prices for location. Literally across the street from direct beach access. I've stayed in hotels that are blocks from the beach, I hate that. Decent space and layout. Rockaway is a great quiet beach. Some great small restaurants nearby. Not to mention the tasty pizza across the street

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Chris M
North Plains, Oregon
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I had an excellent time during my stay at The Sea Treasures Inn. The rooms are very clean, and the staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. The Inn is not ocean front but if you walk out of your room it only takes you 30 seconds to walk to the beach. The prices are really great and definitely worth it! They do have a beachfront options (Whale Watcher) which I did not try but would definitely be willing to in future visits. They gave fun and helpful suggestions for local food and attractions and I found their suggestions especially for the local restaurants spot on and well worth a try. I look forward to staying here again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Janet K
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Overall I had an excellent experience at Sea Treasures Inn. The rooms as noted are very clean, and the staff are friendly and accommodating. The Inn is not on the beach, but it's maybe only a hundred feet away, and by not being a beachside property you end up saving about half of what a beachfront room would cost. That said, they do have a beachfront option (Whale Watcher) which I did not try.
Despite proximity to the highway I had no problem with street noise and slept just fine. The motel's wi-fi is not very reliable, unfortunately. The rooms are a bit old, though some have newer flat-screen TVs (mine did not)--but I don't go to the beach to sit in a room watching TV anyway, so this was not a problem for me.
The staff also gave good recommendations on places to eat nearby. Thumbs up from me!
One final note: a prior review mentioned shampoo in ketchup packet type containers. When I stayed, the room came with shampoo/conditioner in a small plastic bottle, so evidently that element has been upgraded.

Room Tip: Most rooms face east-west, but some face north-south; if street noise or morning sunlight are proble...