“Good value great meal.”
Review of Whale Spout - CLOSED

Whale Spout
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Happened to be in Rockaway beach last minute on a wonderful warm sunny evening, and decided to have dinner here. We were able to sit outside on the deck with our dog, and the waitress immediately bought out some water for our dog. Nice touch. We both had burgers and clam chowder. A really enjoyable meal, great service, our server seemed to anticipate our every need, and sitting in the sunshine with the sea over the road ( behind some condos!) was really very pleasant. They seem to do a good trade with take outs too. Definitely recommend this place for a laid back ,easy and tasty meal.

1  Thank johnbobOregon

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Just arrived at Rockaway and needed some dinner. This little mom and pop style restaurant was perfect. The kids had fish and chips, I tried the clamp chowder and salad and the wife had the fish tacos. Everyone enjoyed their meals and wet left with clean plates. Service was fine, nothing special but not bad. We were served in a timely manner. Would visit again to try their desserts.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The burgers were so good we went back the next day and had another. This was a hot juicy concoction of meat, cheese, pineapple ( I know, right? who would think of a pineapple on a burger being good?), jalapeno and just darn delicousness. I would recommend making this a priorty stop in Rockaway Beach. I know I'll be back. Yum!

1  Thank travelgalMt
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Coastal beach vibe and cool decor. I had the oyster 'fish' tacos and they were good and very good value for the $$. Service was okay but it's the beginning of the season so training is happening. I'd definitely go back sgain

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Walked in at 11-15 waitress says no more breakfast and no lunch till 12 OK I'll wait for my friends they should be hear in a few min. Another man walks in another waitress says want breakfast? He says no just coffee. I say what's up? The cook -owner comes you got a problem? I say no I was just leaving! The waitress says are you coming back? I say no but I'll make a note of it! Some people should not go in to something they don't know nothing about! Very rude I'll tell all my friends to stay away! Good luck you idoits!!!!!!!

3  Thank Geoffrey G