“It's the "Cheers" of Rockaway Beach”
Review of Rick's Roadhouse

Rick's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Woodinville, WA
“It's the "Cheers" of Rockaway Beach”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Yep, everyone seemed to know everyone's name, except for us visitors that is. Second time that we had been to Rick's. A consistent good burger and fries and definitely cold beer. A little frustrating that most times it didn't open until 2 pm although we haven't been in Rockaway Beach during what is considered its high season (whatever that really is!). We'd go again; there aren't that many restaurants to really choose from in Rockaway Beach but a change of pace from fixing lunch in the condo.

• Visited February 2014

Alden, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Food not to good but it was the only restaurant around! Taco's were the special, they were stale plus only 1/0 teaspoon of meat. The waitress was very nice. The chicken wings were flavorless. As I said, it was the only place around. The price was reasonable.

Visited October 2013
“Fun and Casual”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My sister and I ate there twice. Just average food, but the owners were very happy to have us as guests and the service was excellent

Visited August 2013
Canton, GA
“Good food”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The food was good. Waitress was friendly. Nothing special just a good place to eat and close to our hotel.

Visited July 2013
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Friendly staff, good drinks, good food”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I was staying at a local hotel and placed an to-go order over the phone. Food was made quickly and hot. I ordered the french dip which was very good even though I didn't expect onions it was still tasty. My boys got a large order of chicken strips which they enjoyed. What I remember most was being greeted with friendly faces and having a nice drink while I waited (not long the food was ready before my drink was half gone). I would eat here again.

Visited June 2013