We've been coming to Rockaway Beach every year for the last ten years and we love it. The Surfside is a great place for families to stay! We love the location (right on the beach) and we always choose a 2nd floor, ocean front room with a balcony. The room with a full kitchen is nicely appointed and has a very comfortable bed and a nice separate back bedroom for the kids. It gives everyone their own space when they want it. We really love staying here.
Two negative things I'd like to point out is the price might be a little high since you can rent a oceanfront house for just a few bucks more than the oceanfront Surfside rooms and the heated pool isn't toddler (younger kid) friendly. It drops off pretty quick and if you kid isn't comfortable in the water, there isn't much room to play in the shallow end.
Other than that, I'd recommend the Surfside to anyone any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a beautiful oceanfront view, heated pool, gas fireplace, and balcony as well as a a variety of accommodations to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Surfside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel Rockaway Beach
- Surfside Motel Rockaway Beach
- Surfside Resort Rockaway Beach, Oregon