ive been here many times over 26 years, it was the first place i ever stayed @ on the ocean, and ever since then we've been coming back here as a tradition. the rooms, are very plain, beds uncomfortable, very dated furnishings TV etc.. but it's cozy, charming, affordable, and has a nice beach. we intended to stay again this October, but after i reserved a room, i emailed the current owner? and told him he was rude on the phone, and i questioned the rate which is $36 more than in 2010 for the same month and same room, a total of $138 (too expensive for this type of Motel) when u can get more for ur $$ elsewhere! so... instead of caring about making a long time customer happy, he sent me an email with a CANCELATION number! nice way to treat people.. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located Oceanfront on the Oregon coast. Everyroom has a beathtaking view of the beach and spectacular sunsets. The city center location makes it a wonderful choice to all that Rockaway Beach has to offer. Indoor year round salt water pool and kitchen units too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Oceanfront Hotel Rockaway Beach
- Silver Sands Oceanfront Motel Rockaway Beach, Oregon